Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

accomadation

• 08-07-2011 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

right lads and ladies ..anybody interested in sharing a twin room in gort na coiribe..its not the student accomadation but right beside it..going viewing it tuesday so i will know for defo if i have it...if any1 is interested email me ..me and my friend need 2 more ppl!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Moved to the NUIG forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

studying English no doubt.

:D

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Sharing a room?

I did that in first year, big mistake! No privacy for freshers week shenanigans, or worse you room-mate has no sense of shame and rides on regardless of if you're in the room or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kissbecca

no first years!!!!....its not that bad ...mayb two friends wud like the twin room

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

u cud tri daft.ie dey av a sharin database der i tink it mite b wot u r lukin 4?!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

You could also try easyroomates.com, that's how we found an extra flatmate last year and she's lovely! (You may or may not have to do a little "investigatory" work via Facebook etc, to make sure its someone you'd like to stay with! ;) ) I'd say a twin room will be hard enough fill though, with the privacy thing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

ArtSmart wrote: »
    studying English no doubt.

:D

:P
    Is it any wonder that I briefly misread your name as "SmartArse"? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

kissbecca wrote: »
    right lads and ladies ..anybody interested in sharing a twin room in gort na coiribe..its not the student accomadation but right beside it..going viewing it tuesday so i will know for defo if i have it...if any1 is interested email me ..me and my friend need 2 more ppl!!!!
    I'll share a room with ya ;)

Advertisement