Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"What do you like to do when nobody is watching?"

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I know a guy who wears his shoes on opposite feet anytime he goes to his girlfriends parents house. He says it freaks the father out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

brummytom wrote: »
    Or play my instruments

Is that an analogy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

=pikachucheeks;62659999
    I know but like, did you see what Lo said to Kristin? O ... M ...G. It's like, disaster, for real, girlfriend!

And those girls O..M..G ..are so cute

A family member is a fan to :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

iv udse m,y penis to typ[e i'#m quiite good

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

smegmar wrote: »
    iv udse m,y penis to typ[e i'#m quiite good

Must be using a blackberry keypad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i like pick my nose and wipe it on someones back, as one boardsie reminded me earlier. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Aside from the usual ''Hand-to-Gland-Combat'' things... Playing air guitar to all my favourite rock songs with a tennis racket is always a good guilty pleasure.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

a sock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I use a dictophone. In pubic, I use my fingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

You all like ****, we get it!
    :P

I like to watch The Hills and various other junky TV shows.

To be fair on an emotional level Trashy TV is pretty much the same thing as **** for girls. Especially if you throw in bars of chocolate and fluffy slippers.
    I mean you get the same level of instant gratification and afterwards you cant help but feel just a little bit guilty about what you just did.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

I have to admit I like peeling sunburn, but to even think about eating it.:eek:
    /shudder...

you need to be outside away from a computer to get sunburn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

I like to cut some tiny squares of bread then some tiny slices of cheese and some tiny squares of wafer thin ham and then eat tiny sandwiches while stomping around pretending to be a giant...

... doesn’t everyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Clean the knob mozzarella from the rim of my cock then lob her into mug of tepid water to get her up to "Blue Flag" standard.

Advertisement