31-10-2020, 14:49   #31
Dognapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickNickleby View Post
How very sad. RIP to your poor Mam, and condolences to you.

Twelve years is a long time to be holding on to something as tragic as this. Do you think perhaps, your Mam might prefer you to get on and make a happier life for yourself. Would that be a better tribute to her memory? Rather than have the man you hold responsible as the centre of your life, for God knows how long?

If you have children of your own, what would you want for them?

I hope you find peace.
I don’t let it consume everything to be fair , I know he did it , I believe it will all come out in the end.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
31-10-2020, 14:53   #32
NickNickleby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dognapper View Post
I don’t let it consume everything to be fair , I know he did it , I believe it will all come out in the end.
I have grown up children your age, and the most important thing to me is that they be happy. I'm sure your Mam would want the very same for you - and no doubt most people reading this would want that for you too.

Take care, and look after yourself. Happiness will come, accept it when it does.
Thanks from:
31-10-2020, 20:54   #33
Man with broke phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewme View Post
Shut down Ashton Dog Pound.

Evil evil place
Is that the place that was letting the new volunteers inject the dogs leading to deaths and sickness?
Thanks from:
02-11-2020, 06:57   #34

I'm on a neutering mission. The local area has so many wild cats. Costing me a fortune but worth it when you see how healthy and happy they are in their new homes.
05-11-2020, 12:05   #35
Man with broke phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattunge View Post
I'm on a neutering mission. The local area has so many wild cats. Costing me a fortune but worth it when you see how healthy and happy they are in their new homes.
You buy them houses? Id say a fortune is an understatement.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
06-11-2020, 18:18   #36
Edgware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man with broke phone View Post
They are building a million hotel rooms right tis very moment at dublin port, with washing machines dishwashers and kitchens in each room. Best direct provision facilities in the world.
And the mothers are getting a new pram every time they leave one on the bus
06-11-2020, 19:13   #37
Man with broke phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgware View Post
And the mothers are getting a new pram every time they leave one on the bus
Doesnt matter Germany will be sending a cheque for every buggy bought. Leo always delivers.
07-04-2021, 20:32   #38
BENDYBINN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man with broke phone View Post
They are building a million hotel rooms right tis very moment at dublin port, with washing machines dishwashers and kitchens in each room. Best direct provision facilities in the world.
Forward planning....
07-04-2021, 20:49   #39
beerguts

Personal crusade against fly tippers every ditch and bog in this country if ****ed with household waste and the general knackary of the Irish throwing their waste on the ground instead of a bin.
When I am made emperor of all ireland I will commission new passenger ferries from European shipyards every year and all who are convicted of littering offences will be boarded onto it each 19th September. It will then steam to somewhere off the porcupine Bank where it will be sunk by the Irish navy. I will be be on my private yacht eating pringles and drinking club orange watching all the scummers drown like the dirty knacks they are while getting a blowie from Mary lou
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
07-04-2021, 20:55   #40
corner of hells

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerguts View Post
Personal crusade against fly tippers every ditch and bog in this country if ****ed with household waste and the general knackary of the Irish throwing their waste on the ground instead of a bin.
When I am made emperor of all ireland I will commission new passenger ferries from European shipyards every year and all who are convicted of littering offences will be boarded onto it each 19th September. It will then steam to somewhere off the porcupine Bank where it will be sunk by the Irish navy. I will be be on my private yacht eating pringles and drinking club orange watching all the scummers drown like the dirty knacks they are while getting a blowie from Mary lou
I would like to nominate myself as deputy emperor.
Thanks from:
07-04-2021, 21:01   #41
A Tyrant Named Miltiades!
Alexa, Play Liveline

Mod: Radio, ZTest
Had a few personal crusades.

Best one was organising a trade union meeting, looking for sign-ups, in a financial institution that didn't have official union representation. Saw recently that they are in talks with their union about various settlements, and felt a little glad. Took a lot of flack for that at the time.

Worst one was probably when I dug "Kony 2012" into a tree at home – still get " " messages about it. Will probably never live that one down, but I still think it was right.
07-04-2021, 21:33   #42
anewme

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewme View Post
Shut down Ashton Dog Pound.

Evil evil place
Personal crusades have some success. They've lost the SDCC contract.
Thanks from:
07-04-2021, 21:33   #43
Blaaz_

Promotion of the Anti-rugby league

Make vanilla coke available everywhere
Thanks from:
07-04-2021, 21:50   #44
beggars_bush

Litter along my local roads
I fcukin hate it

If i find that fcuker who keeps throwing lucozade bottles and the remains of a supermacs snackbox out the window at the same spot every few nights I cannot be held accountable for what I will do
(3) thanks from:
07-04-2021, 22:00   #45
and in the morning Diamonds of Frost

and in the morning Diamonds of Frost's Avatar

I have none. My life is busy enough without needing to champion the underdog or promote a cause or shout about an injustice.
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion