Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freestanding cooker with induction hob?

Options
  • 14-08-2020 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for brand/model recommendations for a standard (60cm) freestanding cooker with an induction hob. Have used induction previously and love it.

Would like to purchase and have it delivered and installed (we're storing the old cooker).

Here's some options I found so far:
    • Belling FS50EDOFCBK - €449 in HN (50cm)
    • Zanussi ZCI66250XA - €800 from DID, Euronics, HN & Power City.
    • Zanussi Z66250W - €830 from Power City
    • Hotpoint HUI614K - €650 from BuyItDirect, €900 from Currys
    • Hotpoint HUI612P - €630 from BuyItDirect, €800 from Currys
    • AEG CIB6740ACM - €870 from BuyItDirect, €980 from Currys

Apart from "Don't buy from Currys" :) any thoughts on the above? Are the Zanussi's €200 better than Hotpoint? Belling any good? is there another option I've missed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Clairlyagenius

Trojan wrote: »
    I'm looking for brand/model recommendations for a standard (60cm) freestanding cooker with an induction hob. Have used induction previously and love it.

Would like to purchase and have it delivered and installed (we're storing the old cooker).

Here's some options I found so far:
    • Belling FS50EDOFCBK - €449 in HN (50cm)
    • Zanussi ZCI66250XA - €800 from DID, Euronics, HN & Power City.
    • Zanussi Z66250W - €830 from Power City
    • Hotpoint HUI614K - €650 from BuyItDirect, €900 from Currys
    • Hotpoint HUI612P - €630 from BuyItDirect, €800 from Currys
    • AEG CIB6740ACM - €870 from BuyItDirect, €980 from Currys

Apart from "Don't buy from Currys" :) any thoughts on the above? Are the Zanussi's €200 better than Hotpoint? Belling any good? is there another option I've missed?

I wonder, did you pick one, and if so, are you happy with it?
    I too am looking for a freestanding cooker with induction hob, and came across these options, there's always been one or two bad reviews one each of them, so I'm scared to bite the bullet and pick!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but Ive been looking for info on Freetanding Cookers with Induction hobs and couldnt find any threads.

Can anyone recommend a specific model?

Thanks

Advertisement