Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rayburn oil range- reccomend someone to service it

Options
  • 25-10-2014 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭

We've had 2 separate companies out to look at our Rayburn cooker in the past 4 months. Both took one look at it, and said, it's had it, scrap it, and tried to sell us a reconditioned one!

My uncle who is an industrial electrician spent 2 hours yesterday with testers and schematics and guess what, our Rayburn is going again, heating, whisper quiet etc.

Now, it needs a service and it needs to be checked over for pump pressure etc, and I really need some advise on getting someone honest and reliable to do this. We are based on Carlow/ Kilkenny/ Laois border, so any recommendations for someone in that general area? please PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭jimf

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Baoithin66

Hi did you get someone to service your cooker? I am looking for someone myself

Advertisement