Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Pro 1TB Console + 2 games (choice of 12 titles) - €309.99

Options
  • 17-12-2019 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Spotted on HotUKDeals and Argos here have a similar offer even though it's hard to find.

Bundle offer - PS4 pro with 2 games for €309.99. Option to select two games including Call of Duty Modern Warfare or Death Stranding and Metro Exodus or Rage 2 or Harvest Moon.

Choice 1: Call of Duty modern Warfare, Death Stranding, Spiderman GOTY edition, Concrete Genie, Detroit Become human, God of War

Choice 2: Metro Exodus, Dirt Rally, Wolfenstein Youngblood, Harvest Moon, Rage 2, GTA V Premium Edition

Link

Go to the Special Offers tab and then Special 2 and Special 3 to add the free games.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭sosq

That deal doesn't work for me. I added controller, two games. One game is free but other is full price and as well controller is full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭palance

The controller isn't included in the deal.

Only the games selection in the Offer 2 and Offer 3 tabs are free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

sosq wrote: »
    That deal doesn't work for me. I added controller, two games. One game is free but other is full price and as well controller is full price.

Second game can only be one of the cheaper games and no controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭Homelander

It works the way the OP has posted it. It doesn't work properly as listed on the Argos site.

Whatever I do it doesn't give me two free games. Maybe because it is on the phone ( but browser in desktop mode)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Offer tab 2 is only 1 free game with the console. Offer tab 3 is add 2 games. Why on earth do argos make it so confusing.

Whatever I do it doesn't give me two free games. Maybe because it is on the phone ( but browser in desktop mode)

Thats because you have two most expensive games, the second game can only be GTA V, Harvest Moon, Metro Exodus, Rage 2 ,, Dirt Rally, Wolfenstein.

You cant select COD and Death Stranding which you did above.

dan786 wrote: »
    Thats because you have two most expensive games, the second game can only be GTA V, Harvest Moon, Metro Exodus, Rage 2 ,, Dirt Rally, Wolfenstein.

You cant select COD and Death Stranding which you did above.

But both games are in the deal so I want both most expensive games :D

Anyway you are right. I took COD and GTA and both are free now.

But both games are in the deal so I want both most expensive games :D

Anyway you are right. I took COD and GTA and both are free now.

The Argos Irish site is not updated to new interface so the offer looks a bit misleading. Correct offer is one expensive game and one cheaper one.

UK site is on updated improved UI so once you select the first game , half the games dissapear giving you the option to pick second game from list of cheaper ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Can anyone confirm are they much louder than slims?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Mine sounds like a jet takeing off when I am playing games in 4K. However mine is a day one pro and is 3 years old At this stage.

It has more fans and is more powerful then the silm so it’s going to be slightly louder then the slim

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

Can't say I have seen a slim in the flesh, but I replaced my original style PS4 with the matte plastic hard drive cover (CUH-1216B AKA C-chassis) which was the quietest revision of the original style PS4s, with a CUH-7200 (the latest and quietest revision) PS4 Pro a couple of weeks back and i haven't noticed it being any louder.

Any new PS4 Pro you purchase now should be the CUH-7200 revision.

Digital foundry did a piece on the CUH-7200. Just remember that every increase of 3 dB corresponds to a doubling of noise. dB isn't a linear scale.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2018-playstation-4-pro-cuh-7200-review

Any rumours this will drop further in price over the coming days?

Also anyone here play spiderman, no mans sky, Detroit become human, and gta v? Curious what people made of them

dan786 wrote: »
    The Argos Irish site is not updated to new interface so the offer looks a bit misleading. Correct offer is one expensive game and one cheaper one.

UK site is on updated improved UI so once you select the first game , half the games dissapear giving you the option to pick second game from list of cheaper ones.

I got COD and Days Gone for free :D . Just went to the till and pointed that there should be two free games (most expensive games). Nice lady changed price for me :D and I payed 309€

I got COD and Days Gone for free :D . Just went to the till and pointed that there should be two free games (most expensive games). Nice lady changed price for me :D and I payed 309€

Hopefully she doesnt get into any trouble with management for that mistake

Guess it depends on store. My local ring their head office everytime to double check if any offer doesnt work on their till.

Advertisement