Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look at this fücker

Options
  • 22-02-2015 1:41am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭

Shocking display of builders arse going on here. May even be NSFW.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/afroman-arrested/

I was quite disturbed at seeing half yer man's arse as he climbed up on stage.

You'd think he'd pull his pants up first.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

I thought he was getting up to lamp Afroman !!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Tearin It Up

I don't know what's more shocking, the OP being shocked over an arse or not being shocked over afroman punching a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Jesus h, no need to splatter her ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Which one is Afroman?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Tearin It Up

Which one is Afroman?

The guy with the guitar. I think he may have been high.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I thought he was getting up to lamp Afroman !!!!!!

He should have.

If anyone did that to my missus, they'd be picking up their teeth with broken fingers.

I wouldn't give a damn who they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Rough Sleeper

Lapin wrote: »
    He should have.

If anyone did that to my missus, they'd be picking up their teeth with broken fingers.

I wouldn't give a damn who they were.
    Maybe you'd be better off showing your woman the back of your hand before she goes distracting a musician trying to perform, and avoid the whole sorry mess altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Saw it on liveleak during the week. Jaysus :eek: she could have broken her neck when she fell.
    One of the top comments for the video was, "The pimp hand is strong in that one".
    I shouldn't have laughed at the comment but I'll admit I did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Thought to myself sheeba sheeba, got my ass lookin' like a zebra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

I think he may have been high.

Because he got high, because he got high, because he got hiiiiiigh..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

**** you very much uncle ****er

Maybe you'd be better off showing your woman the back of your hand before she goes distracting a musician trying to perform, and avoid the whole sorry mess altogether.

I'd never show my one the back of my hand as you put it. But I agree with your jist and there wouldn't be any need for that as she wouldn't carry on like the silly bint in the video in the first place.

But still, there was no need for what yer man did there. Hitting a woman is a complete no no. If it was a bloke I'd probably say, yeah fair enough.

But you just don't hit a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

How has he managed to drag a 14 year career out of one semi big hit?

How has he managed to drag a 14 year career out of one semi big hit?

He's getting professional advice from Dexys Midnight Runners. ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

But still, there was no need for what yer man did there. Hitting a woman is a complete no no. If it was a bloke I'd probably say, yeah fair enough.

But you just don't hit a woman.

Why would it be ok if it was a bloke?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭Mr. teddywinkles

She doesn't look half bad. Think hed take the gob off her (being a fan n all) instead of slap my bitch up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Hahaha! He absolutely decked her!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

FINISH HER!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Palm springs.

Btw the production values on Because I've Got High are virtually non-existent.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Why would it be ok if it was a bloke?

Violence against anyone is wrong. OK I agree and get that.

But there are times when some people are provoked to a point of sheer frustration that they react in an irrational manner. If a bloke was up on the stage acting the bollox interfering with the musician at work, he could expect a slap. It's one man against another.

But a bloke should never hit a woman. No way.

Unless she's a big fat toothless cow and you find with her fingers in your coat pocket near Connolly station on a Sunday morning. A swift headbutt into her honk followed by a neat right hook across the gob and some choice verbal is perfectly permissible in such circumstances.

But I agree, violence is wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

FINISH HER!

i think he did - could've killed her

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭creolebelle

Where was security?
    He shouldn't have touched her. He should have been happy someone was enjoying his music

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭pmy.murphy

But a bloke should never hit a woman. No way.

Unless she's a big fat toothless cow and you find with her fingers in your coat pocket near Connolly station on a Sunday morning. A swift headbutt into her honk followed by a neat right hook across the gob and some choice verbal is perfectly permissible in such circumstances.

Or if she burns the dinner? Then its time to show her the belt buckle

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Where was security?
    He shouldn't have touched her. He should have been happy someone was enjoying his music

Considering he's a nobody he should be hanging onto as many groupies as he can. He ain't exactly Jim Morrison material like and as you say he should be appreciating the attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

IT WOS SELFDENFESE AND IT IF WERE YOU YUD SAY THA IT WASNT BUT IT WAS AND SEX IT BOTH FOR PEOPLE WHEN HES PLYING ON STAGE HE SHUDNT HAVE THAT HE WAS RITE TO SMASH HER SEXUL ASSALT

Mod: take some time off to sober up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

IT WOS SELFDENFESE AND IT IF WERE YOU YUD SAY THA IT WASNT BUT IT WAS AND SEX IT BOTH FOR PEOPLE WHEN HES PLYING ON STAGE HE SHUDNT HAVE THAT HE WAS RITE TO SMASH HER SEXUL ASSALT

Go to sleep .

pmy.murphy wrote: »
    Or if she burns the dinner? Then its time to show her the belt buckle

Ah, but I wouldn't have a pink tracksuited multi titted dog stained pickpocketer with furnace breath cooking dinner for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

He's a scumbag.
    Plain and simple.

Fans get on stage all the time with artists. They are either removed by security or the act has the laugh with them.
    No fukcing need for that carry on.

From reddit.. "She really missed that high five".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Smidge wrote: »
    He's a scumbag.
    Plain and simple.

Fans get on stage all the time with artists. They are either removed by security or the act has the laugh with them.
    No fukcing need for that carry on.

Whether you like it or not, performing is his job. Someone was interfering, and it happens all the time, but sure, it's OK, he's only an entertainer. Like when a heckler thinks they're helping the comic. They're not, they're interrupting. It pisses me off. If you're invited up, go for it, otherwise, respect personal ****ing space.

Also, equal rights, equal fights.

Advertisement