Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The ones who got away?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

One got away but now I am in her nest and I'm going in deep and will plunge by john thomas into her hinterlands in a cathartic release. It will be unknown to her parents. But I will be Paraded around town like Brian Boru.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

Thinly veiled "I have a phd" thread :)

But to answer your original question - Not Yet :) Does anyone get away when you have a direction?

Pretty hard d1ck ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Littlekittylou

I am the one that got away.

His loss.

Fceking eejit/b@stard/pr!ck.
    this :p

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

Yes was only looking at new pictures he put up on fb yesterday thinking dam he is still looking good and yes I still would

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I had a cramp in my leg OK! It's not my fault she got away!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Littlekittylou

To be honest it's not that anyone got away from me. It's just they didn't want what i had to offer it's just not for them. I can't complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Yes there have been a few occasions where I thought there was a mutual interest but it never went anywhere. There was this girl I used to work with who seemed keen. We had been chatting for a few days. One of her friends said she was single. So I went in one day with the intention of asking her out but she was absent that day. I said I'd wait til another time but she never came back and I never heard from her again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

..she never came back and I never heard from her again.

Kidnapped most likely. You have to be quicker next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Kidnapped most likely. You have to be quicker next time.

Or give Liam Neeson a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,714 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Back in the day I worked with a girl who I fancied like mad but was too shy to do anything about it. We got on great and had a few "friend dates" but that was it.
    Eventually though I finally got the courage to ask her out properly.. only to find out she'd started dating a guy a week earlier... who she later married!

Still, it did teach me to not make that mistake again and it's worked out alright since then! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

A girl from cavan I was friendly with on j1.was so good looking I just didn't even register any of her advances.didn't think it was possible. Think Jennifer Conneley with a bigger rack.last night on the j1 I was twisted and scored with some randomer and your one seen it and burst out crying and left.she was sound out and all 😯

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

I let one get away years ago that I still think about. We had a couple of friends in common & would see each other on occasion, chatted & flirted online for ages. We eventually hooked up & had serious chemistry bit things got a but weird then and that was it... Looking back now I can see that it was a lot to do with being young & not so confident.

Don't get me started on the ones that I should have let get away.

I am the one that got away.

His loss.

Fceking eejit/b@stard/pr!ck.

His loss hun xx

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flood

Never look back, cant change the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

She got away, she was also a c**t!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

TheSheriff wrote: »
    She got away, she was also a c**t!

i wonder why she got away, you sound lovely!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,971 ✭✭✭cena

Yes she got away. I still see photos of her when she is tagged on Facebook.

Lorna.
    Lorna was a beautiful girl. Stunning looking, smart, great personality and a smile that could make your heart jitter. She was always the life and soul of any group of people, but not in a in your face type of way, it was just her commanding presence. I must have fancied Lorna for months. I never knew what to say to her or how to act around her but I looked forward to seeing her at every possible chance I could get. My life revolved around Lorna.

I remember one afternoon we ended back in my house. My parents were abroad on holidays so no one was there to interrupt us. I had planned what I was going to do and say for days before. Today was the day I was going to tell her just how I felt.

Settling down to some ice cream we chatted away on the couch. Our chat covered everything. Lorna was so easy to talk to. The conversation eventually landed on boyfriend/girlfriends. I was single and so was she. I decided that this was the moment I was telling her how I felt.

I was standing over by the door I remember and I just began blurting it straight out. I'll never forget the look in her face as I locked the door and told her she'd always be mine as I advanced towards her, rope in hand.
    I'd guess that the ash tray smarted as it crashed into the side of her head. Her panic stricken face made her look all the cuter. She scratched and kicked as I tried cover her face with the cloth.

One stray kick to my groin and I was down, unable to prevent her escaping through the window. I quickly rose to my feet but it was too late. She was already halfway down the street.

All I could do was stand there and watch the only one that got away.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 JW23

Yeah, one girl for sure. I think about her a lot tbh. I'm getting on a bit now but I can remember back just after we did the leaving (1991) I started going out with her. I also got my first car around then and we used to go for spins down the beach, listen to Radiohead, Johnny Cash and stuff like that. We used to nick her folks alcohol all the time. Her gaff was huge and some nights we would go up on the roof. I can remember us talking about how we'd always be together. On her birthday once we even got the same tattoos. I got mine removed a few years later though. Wonder what she's up to these days.

Did you just copy the lyrics of Katie Perry the one that got away? haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

What the heck like. No. Don't even know any of her stuff.

Can someone not have a romance now without, you know, this happening. Jeez.

Advertisement