Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sigh...

• 04-08-1999 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

It is, I feel, a horrific reflection on the games playing community that a board called "Real Life" is so neglected.

It's obvious that none of ye have any interest in Real Life, apart from Hobbes, and he only stat boosts anyway.

I demand the instant beginning of an enlightening, occasionally witty and utterly informative thread NOW.

To start you off... Did anyone see the program on the telly last week about the fella getting the sex change operation? I nearly blew chunks all over the sofa... they SHOWED the operation in progress.... sick sick sick sick sick... So, do any of you actually KNOW anyone who had the op done? I'm kinda morbidly fascinated by the whole thing... smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

But shouldn't that post be in the Television forum? smile.gif Like is TV real life?

What is real life anyway? What makes it more real then what we are doing now?

Stat boost tongue.gif I'm here to keep this little channel alive (and stay ahead of wwman smile.gif)

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

If you're really *that* intrested in it, just write off to one of those dodgy ads in the back of Maxim or FHM....or even better, put a mates name down for the info...hehehehehe...

Draco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

I missed that.

Ah well, I don't like blood anyway..

Kegs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement