Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Annoying Thing About McChicken Sandwiches

• 10-01-2000 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Is when the acne-ridden gimps who work in McD's put the bun on the wrong way round, so the thin bit faces the back etc. Then you have ta turn it round and about a half ton of lettuce and a gallon of mayo falls out cos they always drown the buggers smile.gif

It still tastes nice tho smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Chicken royale is nicer tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Burger King food is always nicer tho.

And the Burger King at the end of O'Connell Street (the Parnell Square end) is endlessly entertaining, the place is a scumbag-magnet... There was a vastly amusing pitched battle in there on Sunday morning between two factions of the biggest family of knackers this side of knackerville, culminating in a super b1tch-fight between some peroxide slappers. Entertainment while you eat... what could be better?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I always dump the mayo. They put too much on. But then I'm a quarter with cheese man myself. 3000 calories? BRING IT ON!

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

And what's the story with the McChicken sandwich getting smaller and smaller every time i go there. Next thing you know they'll whittle it down to a cchickens eye....and where will we be then i asks ya!!!!!!!!!

tct

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ahh remember abrakebabara at the top of o'connell street?
    used to go in there after a session at fibber magees....used to be really good fights there all the time.
    until that guy got stabbed by bosnians and they had to shut down sad.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Ahh, abbies. You couldn't buy entertainment like that. smile.gif I remember someone ordering and the guy behind the counter made some comment and the customer started a fight with everyone behind the counter. Did people scream for thier food? Nope they watched. smile.gif

All you had to look forward too in Beshoffs was someone falling down the stairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LEIXLIPIAN

I remember hearing about a little incident that occured in a cerain Kildare based Abrakebabra (since closed) abouit a young fella who was fired for givin' it to someone on the cooker in the kitchen of the fine establishment. I just thought that you'd enjoy hearing about the food industry's scandal of the year. NOTE: he was a hilloh!

I is not a hilloh..reeght

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Yes. I agree. Mayo sucks. Along with Sligo Leitrem Roscommon and Fermanagh.
    <cringe bad deliberate misunderstanding>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Celtic Tiger, did it occur to you that you might be getting bigger rather than them getting smaller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I hate lettuce and mayo but appart from that I would love one. Have u ever tried asking for a plain one? They either refuse or make u wait ten minutes and put l & mayo on it anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Yeah Santa, the amount of time I'm forced to wait for a plain one is ridiculous sad.gif it's like they're trying to punish me for not eating it the way it was intended to be eaten!!! smile.gif

Mills

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

mmmm I can still taste the chicken bagget I had last night. Maybe I should have a shower.
    cheeky.gif

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

member when?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,256 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

I prefer the cod burger from Supermacs. Shame the feckers discontinued it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Macdonalds used to be great.

All the food has gone to ****e lately especially the double cheeseburger.

Rotten.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement