Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Margaret threatening to sue people

Apparently on her husband "like i said hd was inside 4 driving not 4 wat u r accuising him of"

She hasn't replied to the being in Cloverhill for assault charge

"Did he assault someones driving licence? "

Aye, trying to drive some lad through a f*cking wall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

All "goberments" fault like always

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,302 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

sexmag wrote: »
    All "goberments" fault like always
    Er what is she saying here? Dosn?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

gmisk wrote: »
    Er what is she saying here? Dosn?

Down?

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Down?

Ah OK thanks.... Sorry tanks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,043 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Aye, trying to drive some lad through a f*cking wall.

He is facing charges of assault at Westmoreland Street on June 24, engaging in threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour and possession of an offensive weapon, involving a sharpened tent spike.

https://www.herald.ie/news/mum-and-six-kids-forced-to-sleep-in-garda-station-given-beds-by-a-charity-37209313.html

Far cry from a driving charge

He is facing charges of assault at Westmoreland Street on June 24, engaging in threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour and possession of an offensive weapon, involving a sharpened tent spike.

https://www.herald.ie/news/mum-and-six-kids-forced-to-sleep-in-garda-station-given-beds-by-a-charity-37209313.html

Sure it's the government's fault for not giving him enough resources or putting them laws there in the first place

Of course its a driving charge.... He wanted to drive a tent spike into someone.

gmisk wrote: »
    Ah OK thanks.... Sorry tanks...

No prbmlm. Your welcum. Theirs notin 2 b asamed off.

"James T Byrne lol omg dat was a different charge he was refuses in2 a bar in town and him and the bouncer got in 2 it"

Well that's alright then Margaret

• Advertisement

"James T Byrne lol omg dat was a different charge he was refuses in2 a bar in town and him and the bouncer got in 2 it"

Well that's alright then Margaret
    Well when you have as many charges against you as him and her do it's understandable...

Prob just another example of racism

I'm sure the compo claim is imminent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Id say her neighbors cant wait for her to move in , who wouldnt love travellers with 7 kids to be living next door to them.

5 out of 6 Presidential candidates said on national primetime TV that they wouldn't mind and they're not gonna lie are they?!

It's easy to say

Might be another story if it actually happened to any of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Omackeral wrote: »
    5 out of 6 Presidential candidates said on national primetime TV that they wouldn't mind and they're not gonna lie are they?!

Think Dr Ciara Kelly said no issue with travellers moving in next door.
    She lives in Bray I think so is that Wicklow County Council that need to arrange that for Mags and her little scamps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,809 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Omackeral wrote: »

Yes your correct about this.
    I found this very unrealistic because of the amount of objections you'd hear about halting sites.

She lives in Bray I think so is that Wicklow County Council that need to arrange that for Mags and her little scamps?

She'd change her tune very soon after a load of them moved in beside her.

Unless of course Dr Ciara Kelly lives below.

uw7.jpg

Actually, nah, that still wouldn't be enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

It's easy to say

Might be another story if it actually happened to any of them

Michael Ds house, in Galway, is a 2 minute walk from a halting site

According to his Facebook page, he got married on January 8th. I wonder who to?

• Advertisement

h2005 wrote: »

And Michael D has a 24 hour security detail with him so not like he’s a OAP frightened for his life alone in his home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

And Michael D has a 24 hour security detail with him so not like he’s a OAP frightened for his life alone in his home.

I was just pointing out that when he said it he was being truthful. Also he lived there, at pension age, prior to becoming president.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Doctor Kelly lives in uber middle class Greystones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

h2005 wrote: »

It's no wonder, then, that he wanted another 7 years in the park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

John Connors is a ****ing idiot.

Murder. How tf is this murder? These idiot junkies killed themselves and their innocent children.

Secondly, they got treated like royalty by DLRCC. The accommodation they got in ballyogan was absolutely spared no expense. State of the art facilities.

Yet they robbed the area blind. The men where barred soon enough from Carrickmines dunnes and the retail park. They vandalised the property they were handed. And abused members of the council and the public who were tasked with helping these vermin.

John connors (the leader of the family, not the actor) was arrested for murder at some point during the rehousing and if you google it you will see this lovely family caused mayhem in the courtroom!

After all of that they still slate the government and the council for “doing nothing”. Murder in fact. Scum.

Any chance you would provide a source for this?

Googled for a bit and nothing is showing up

The closest I'm coming up with is a different John Connors from another site near Carrickmines who was arrested for the assault on the 3 Afghani immigrants.
    tretorn wrote: »
    Ask the locals.
    Ask why locals set up a twenty four hour watch to prevent travellers being moved from the site where the fire happened to a nearby site. The council backed down instead of fircing a temporary sute on the locals.

Why am I asking the locals?

I specifically want a source on the John Connors of the family involved in the Carrickmines fire being being arrested for murder.

I see nothing when I google.

It's a pretty big claim to be throwing around, that somebody was arrested for murder, with nothing to back it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

I specifically want a source on the John Connors of the family involved in the Carrickmines fire being being arrested for murder.

It's a pretty big claim to be throwing around, that somebody was arrested for murder, with nothing to back it up.

All I could find was them battering a 13 year old boy: https://www.thejournal.ie/christopher-connors-sentencing-3963728-Apr2018/

• Advertisement

All I could find was them battering a 13 year old boy: https://www.thejournal.ie/christopher-connors-sentencing-3963728-Apr2018/

Found that as well.

The 'them' of that story are two completely different people from another site in Carrickmines, closer to the LUAS.

The fire was up beside Wayside.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Iamlegend24

BattleCorp wrote: »
    She'd change her tune very soon after a load of them moved in beside her.

Unless of course Dr Ciara Kelly lives below.

uw7.jpg

Actually, nah, that still wouldn't be enough.

She's a former doctor you know.....yes we know you tell us all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Country is well and truly going down the swanny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I'm always fascinated by the way they advertise they can't read but yet can write on Facebook..... Wait write is to nice a word, abomination of absolute filth written...,..

How is it they can understand everything the other writes......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I'm always fascinated by the way they advertise they can't read but yet can write on Facebook..... Wait write is to nice a word, abomination of absolute filth written...,..

How is it they can understand everything the other writes......
    To be fair, Travellers aren't the only ones who post illiterate sh!te on Facebook. Have you seen the facebook threads in R&R and AH? They're a goldmine of nonsense. It's one of the few concessions I'll give them :p

• Advertisement

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Can complete a welfare form better than a PhD in English Literature ;)

If only they were as driven in sourcing viable employment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

my initial post said john connors by mistake, it was in fact Terry Connors. He was one of the 'affected' by the fire.

anyway heres your links. lovely people.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/gardai-wearing-stab-vests-forced-to-hold-mob-back-amid-angry-scenes-in-court-35312660.html

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/man-jailed-for-five-years-for-fatal-stabbing-in-dublin-b-b-1.2982782

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/woman-tells-convicted-killers-family-i-will-kill-all-of-you-775826.html

Thanks for clarifying.

Still curious though, this Terence 'Terry' Connors has a number of news articles written about him pre-Carrickmines fire (Oct 10, 2015) identifying him as having an address in Drumcairn Avenue, Tallaght.

What makes you sure beyond a doubt that he is the father, or the 'leader' as you put it, of the family at the centre of the Carrickmines fire?

Any search combination with variants of "Terry/Terence" and "Carrickmines" also show up blank.

Hope you don't find this overly pedantic, just I see your initial post naming someone as a murderer has 20 odd likes, suggesting at least 20 people may have left here believing somebody with possibly no connection to a murder is in fact a murderer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

If only they were as driven in sourcing viable employment.

This is another problem. When they do seemingly engage in supposed viable employment, it invariably turns out to be little more than a scam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

They are extremely talented at removal of any metals scrap or especially not scrap.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

Margaret has been on a Facebook rampage today, replying to a ton of comments on artcles about her. She must have someone on hand to help because suddenly she has perfect spelling and grammar.

Seems she hasn't heard of her partner's history:
    When he was in prison for a month she must have just thought he'd popped out to the shop!

189ee47b46866249889df89604eb637f.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/newsireland/homeless-mum-of-seven-margaret-cash-over-the-moon-with-new-home-in-tallaght/ar-BBSFTt4?MSCC=1548359652&ocid=Homeless mum-of-seven Margaret Cash 'over the moon' with new home in Tallaght
    Sam Roberts 9 hrs ago

She got a 3 bedroom house in tallaght but Complains it's still not a forever home

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/newsireland/homeless-mum-of-seven-margaret-cash-over-the-moon-with-new-home-in-tallaght/ar-BBSFTt4?MSCC=1548359652&ocid=Homeless mum-of-seven Margaret Cash 'over the moon' with new home in Tallaght
    Sam Roberts 9 hrs ago

She got a 3 bedroom house in tallaght but Complains it's still not a forever home

She needs a 5 bedroom house. One bedroom for her and her husband. One for the daughter and 3 for the 6 sons.

She needs a 5 bedroom house. One bedroom for her and her husband. One for the daughter and 3 for the 6 sons.

Her housing needs because of how many kids she has is exactly the reason she's unlikely to get her "forever home" for a long time to come yet. So in a way, her plan of likely getting a house quicker by having loads of kids has completely backfired. The councils just don't build any larger than 3-bed houses anymore.

They only tend to get the occasional 4-bed when they get assigned a % of units in new private developments but 5-beds+? Nope, just doesn't happen anymore.

Only way they'll get a 5-bed is if a social tenant in SDCC with a 5-bed passes away and somehow their kids don't inherit the property (which they nearly always do without challenge..)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

She is entitled to a 5 bedroom house. One bedroom for her and her husband. One for the daughter and 3 for the 6 sons.

FYP.

<Throws up>

ShaneC93 wrote: »
    Her housing needs because of how many kids she has is exactly the reason she's unlikely to get her "forever home" for a long time to come yet. So in a way, her plan of likely getting a house quicker by having loads of kids has completely backfired. The councils just don't build any larger than 3-bed houses anymore.

They only tend to get the occasional 4-bed when they get assigned a % of units in new private developments but 5-beds+? Nope, just doesn't happen anymore.

Only way they'll get a 5-bed is if a social tenant in SDCC with a 5-bed passes away and somehow their kids don't inherit the property (which they nearly always do without challenge..)

Social housing should be reviewed annually and tenants moved to more suitable accommodation as their needs change. A single person or even a couple only need a one bedroom apartment.

Margaret has been on a Facebook rampage today, replying to a ton of comments on artcles about her. She must have someone on hand to help because suddenly she has perfect spelling and grammar.

Many people calling her out and her replying with bad grammer and spelling in my opinion. But she deflects with government this and we shouldent have any homeless that. People asked about her getting a job and contributing to society now she has a house and she declines to answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,809 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

sexmag wrote: »
    Many people calling her out and her replying with bad grammer and spelling in my opinion. But she deflects with government this and we shouldent have any homeless that. People asked about her getting a job and contributing to society now she has a house and she declines to answer.

Niall Boylan was the only person who really asked difficult questions and she just yelled and shouted at him about the government!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Niall Boylan was the only person who really asked difficult questions and she just yelled and shouted at him about the government!

*de gubbermint

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

She made a typo during the week where she called them the givement. The irony of it. Was about to post it but got distracted. Just thought of it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

She won't get a five bedroomed house. The tide has turned after the Casey vote and the council are now emboldened to tell her to **** off, in the knowledge that the public are behind them. She would be well advised to grab a three bedroomed house if it was offered, while there are plenty of working people on the housing list who have paid income tax.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,413 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Have kids, have many, free gaff for ye.

Social housing should be reviewed annually and tenants moved to more suitable accommodation as their needs change. A single person or even a couple only need a one bedroom apartment.

Definitely agreed there. The stats on this are just ridiculous.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/more-than-5-000-dublin-council-houses-and-flats-underoccupied-1.3287404
    Four-bedroom houses account for 1,234 of the stock of social homes, and 550 of these have three occupants or less, with 219 having just two residents, and 120 occupied by a lone tenant.

If not made move out when their kids leave home etc. then they should be made to co-habitate. Have other social tenants without kids move into the other rooms. If taxpayers can house-share then so can those on welfare!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭airy fairy

Don't think she'll get one even if they a few 5 beds going spare, I'd imagine families with kids with disabilities, wheelchairs and the likes, would come before her wan.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement