Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

13-10-2012, 08:55   #1
Bazideluxe

Offer below asking price doesnt work...

Hi all, i placed ad http://www.adverts.ie/motherboards/b...mment_10460331 with option "You DO NOT wish to accept any offers below the asking price". After a day a i got first "reply" which is actually OFFER, i can report the comment which i will do in a moment, but what i dont understand is:

1/ Why is there ACCEPT THIS OFFER button at the reply? Not making sense when person didnt leave the offer but reply...

2/When i click on "REPLY" button at the comment, i see "Ask the seller a question:" wtf? I am the seller and i am logged in of course...
Advertisement
13-10-2012, 09:59   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazideluxe View Post
Hi all, i placed ad http://www.adverts.ie/motherboards/b...mment_10460331 with option "You DO NOT wish to accept any offers below the asking price". After a day a i got first "reply" which is actually OFFER, i can report the comment which i will do in a moment, but what i dont understand is:

1/ Why is there ACCEPT THIS OFFER button at the reply? Not making sense when person didnt leave the offer but reply...

2/When i click on "REPLY" button at the comment, i see "Ask the seller a question:" wtf? I am the seller and i am logged in of course...
You need to report these comments which are offering lower than the asking price(where you have stated "You DO NOT wish to accept any offers below the asking price".) as the user should then be reprimanded by adverts staff for disregarding the site rules.
(2) thanks from:
14-10-2012, 01:09   #3
Lazarus2.0
Adverts.ie Moderator

Hi ,

The tech guys are currently working on a way to resolve this . In the meantime please do report such offers .
Thanks from:
14-10-2012, 02:47   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus2.0 View Post
Hi ,

The tech guys are currently working on a way to resolve this . In the meantime please do report such offers .
Better to report them(although it makes work for nods and admins) as it highlights possible timewasters and those who do not share in the same community spirit as most users on adverts.
Thanks from:
14-10-2012, 22:14   #5
muffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggy_lad View Post
makes work for nods and admins
Ah c'mon now foggy, Lazarus 2.0 wont appreciate that
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
17-10-2012, 08:37   #6
Bazideluxe

Found interesting thing... Got another OFFER to my ad and didnt believe there is another stoopid who giving me offer when the ad is set to not accept offers below asking price... I opened the ad in a different browser not logged on site and i can see PLACE OFFER button in my ad! Guys, you serious?

I get sick from seeing stoopid offers in comments and thats why i set ad to not allow them. Is it really so difficult to make the site working properly?

This must be going like that for years??? omg
17-10-2012, 08:44   #7
Adverts.ie: Eddie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazideluxe View Post
Found interesting thing... Got another OFFER to my ad and didnt believe there is another stoopid who giving me offer when the ad is set to not accept offers below asking price... I opened the ad in a different browser not logged on site and i can see PLACE OFFER button in my ad! Guys, you serious?

I get sick from seeing stoopid offers in comments and thats why i set ad to not allow them. Is it really so difficult to make the site working properly?

This must be going like that for years??? omg
Hi, it can be a nuisance and it is being worked on just now as explained here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus2.0 View Post
Hi ,

17-10-2012, 08:46   #8
Bazideluxe

alright, thanks for quick reply
Thanks from:
Forum Closed