Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not sure who did the new design for Dunnes for their products, but excellent job!

• 18-09-2019 12:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

I'm a big fan of clean, minimalistic design. I like the fonts and I like how they are using neat icons to indicate the type of product as well as different colours.

The design is not very minimalistic, but I think it is clean and pleasant.

I like it!

CFlk6EZ.jpg

xtbB4Zo.jpg

dW7zjUJ.jpg

GZhdBAm.jpg

b28rnX6.jpg

hq2yjcw.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,730 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

How bored were you?

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,470 ✭✭✭pgj2015

its very bland if you ask me. are they not supposed to design their products so they look exactly like the big brands and people buy them by mistake?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,634 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

pgj2015 wrote: »
    its very bland if you ask me. are they not supposed to design their products so they look exactly like the big brands and people buy them by mistake?

Reverse contrast. With so many bright colours fighting and neutralizing each other, the ones that are plain white will actually stand out more.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

How bored were you?

Not at all, I just noticed it. I like clean designs on products and packaging. It's my thing.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761194715550a48a591c59d317830c08bc0174aa041d&rid=giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭73bc61lyohr0mu

Hear that? That's the sound of the Boards.ie barrel having its bottom scraped..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Reverse contrast. With so many bright colours fighting and neutralizing each other, the ones that are plain white will actually stand out more.

Exactly! That's how I noticed them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Enjoying the image of you standing in the dairy aisle taking pictures while the staff wonder if you are down from head office to critique their stacking technique.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,381 ✭✭✭facehugger99

It's toasted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,153 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Only last week I commented to my mother how I liked the look of Dunne's dairy range.

My mother is addicted to their plastic mozzarella blocks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

did you do the new design for Dunnes OP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,919 ✭✭✭gifted

OP is Margaret Heffernan....

is this what they call "Digital Marketing"?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

did you do the new design for Dunnes OP?

Or is the OP a rep for dunnes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

I'm on the fence, is there larger pictures for me to have a look?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭MrCostington

Did you venture out of the cow aisle?

I like it too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Do you have pictures of the previous design op? I can't remember what it was and I don't think it's fair to decide how I feel about it in that case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Yester

I would like to see more pictures of dunnes products

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

It's a copy of Mark's and Spencer's imo, doesn't deserve a kudos thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Personally, I'd like to see Ben Dunne's picture on the packet but that's never gonna happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭chrissb8

Honestly what the hell is this. Why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭screamer

I care more about the quality of what’s in the packet personally. I find most own brands kak. Aldi and lidl far superior, flashy packaging and all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,429 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If only they could bring back Strider runners.

Advertisement