Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Toilet

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Mearings

seamusk84 wrote: »
    Melt it down I assume?
    Gold has a low melting point, so easier to do.

Not a vindaloo then?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Vita nova

Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    Well this was my first ever opening post in AH and the replies are exactly as I expected so I can't complain, but I thought this was the stupidest thing I ever heard of and one of the funniest. Bet the thing was melted down within hours.

Silly idea for a toilet but an Au-some theft.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,057 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

mickdw wrote: »
    What kind of an idiot makes a solid gold art piece toilet then actually plumbs it in and opens it up to the public.

In before the "modern art is ****" crowd show up...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,657 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Fecking ejits. Surely having a camera in there might have made some sense or even around the area if you can't have it in where the toilet was itself.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

'The fully functioning loo, named America'

That's so common.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Mr. Gobbledygook

The linked RTE article states that police believe at least 2 vehicles were involved in the robbery. Is this based on evidence of 'skidmarks' left at the scene?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Self-indulgent, vulgar and pretty decadent when there are people in dire poverty and children going hungry in the UK, let alone the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,765 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Nearly fell off my stool laughing when I read this story.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

It was an art exhibition the artist is known to pull pranks this time he pulled the shank

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Comhra wrote: »
    Nearly fell off my stool laughing when I read this story.

If your poos are that big you should seek medical help.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Why do I get the niggling feeling that this so called "theft" was staged just to generate a bit of publicity for the gold toilet?

Advertisement