Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst virtue signalling

Options
  • 15-09-2019 4:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

weakling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Not sure what your post has to do with virtue signalling op?

Anyway I really hate when people whinge about catching something from someone like cooties . Most infections take a couple of days for symptoms to show and to begin with, the symptoms start out mild probably not deserving of a day off and loss of a days pay and grief from your/their boss so people still go in.

You're not going to take a day off because you have a sniffle op.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

**** off.

OMG you're a little whinger. You **** off!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,726 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

It was the 90s. The decade of absolute chaos.
    All across Britain people argued which was better.
    Blergh or Oasis

• Advertisement

only utter ***** say "omg".
    My son is one and is awake all night and puking and I'm angry about that because it was unnecessary. What a whinge. **** off you utter cnuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭gifted

My son is one and is awake all night and puking and I'm angry about that because it was unnecessary. What a whinge. **** off you utter cnuts.

And yet your on boards posting?

gifted wrote: »
    And yet your on boards posting?
    While he's beside me watching paw patrol.
    I hate ****ing paw patrol.

I'm sorry your son is sick but you put up a post and I responded to it. What do you want people to just agree with you?

I bet you've gone into work with a cough before op only to realise you've got an infection and it gets worse as the days go on.

Doubt anyone goes around when they're sick saying to themselves they'll go into work anyway just to spite people and spread it.

Tammy! wrote: »
    I'm sorry your son is sick but you put up a post and I responded to it. What do you want people to just agree with you?

I bet you've gone into work with a cough before op only to realise you've got an infection and it gets worse as the days go on.

Doubt anyone goes around when they're sick saying to themselves they'll go into work anyway just to spite people and spread it.
    It wasn't work. It was a day out nominally protesting something that had already been changed. It involved sitting in a crowded metal tube for half a day. Only the most self absorbed twat would do that without thinking they were going to make other people sick. And I work from home when I'm sick and tell others to do the same.

You're pretty defensive. I bet it was you.

• Advertisement

It wasn't work. It was a day out nominally protesting something that had already been changed. It involved sitting in a crowded metal tube for half a day. Only the most self absorbed twat would do that without thinking they were going to make other people sick. And I work from when I'm sick and tell others to do the same.

You're pretty defensive. I bet it was you.

Wtf are you talking about? There is a period when someone is infectious and a bit sick where they will go out in public, into work etc because they don't think it's that bad. I'm sure you've done it yourself.

Anyway get yourself a surgical mask like Michael Jackson wore op. That will sort you out.

Advertisement