Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sore tooth and gum

• 13-03-2020 4:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭

My gum is still a small bit swollen. I got a filling on Tuesday as I had a really sore tooth and swollen gum around the tooth. The dentist seen I needed a filling there but once he drilled the tooth he said there was a hole inside the tooth.

Out of curiosity for those who know what would have caused the pain when there was a hole inside the tooth?

The dentist didn't really tell me. But also for those in the know why is my gum a small bit swollen still. Will that go down/back to normal.

The dentist did say if I have any more trouble it may need to come out and he also said it would need something else but I cannot remember what instead of getting the tooth pulled.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Could well be infected, had similar, tooth was decaying behind previous filling....

Friday evening and bang the pain was unreal. Had to wait till Monday, he filled it but it didn't improve so had to get removed.

That's worst case, it may well go down but if it was rotten bad then it may not heal...

Advertisement