Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

filing Form 11 after already filing through myAccount?

Options
  • 29-05-2020 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, I've been trying to reach someone at Revenue regarding this question but no response so I thought I would ask here in case anyone has experience with this scenario.

I have already filed my 2019 PAYE return through the myAccount online form but I now need to make a correction on an error my employer made calculating and reporting mySpecial Assignee Relief Programme (SARP).

At first, the Revenue agent who answered my question through My Inquiries was responsive and told me I must register for ROS and file a Form 11 to correct the calculation error. I am now registered for ROS but am unsure what to do now since it appears that submitting Form 11 would duplicate the info already submitted on my 2019 return through myAccount. I've sent a few follow-up questions through My Inquiries but it's been a week and still no response...

Has anyone else experienced something similar to this? Not SARP necessarily, but having to file Form 11 having already submitted 2019 PAYE tax through myAccount? What did you do? Thank you!
    Tagged:

Advertisement