Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Service Cost

Options
  • 25-05-2020 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Can anyone offer approximate Bike Service prices. I'm looking to get my bike serviced (standard), but more importantly a good going over to check all is fine from a safety aspect i.e. Brakes,Forks,Steering,etc

Based in Limerick! (Bike 'Hornet') Saw some review's about Meskells, not so good!
    Thks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Itineoman

Grange Motorcycles in Hospital is an option. Small operation and down to earth. I mainly use them to buy service parts but I got some work done there a while ago and found them good to deal with and not too expensive. The mechanic was a Polish guy who knew his stuff - still there as far as I'm aware?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭MikeOis

Itineoman wrote: »
    Grange Motorcycles in Hospital is an option. Small operation and down to earth. I mainly use them to buy service parts but I got some work done there a while ago and found them good to deal with and not too expensive. The mechanic was a Polish guy who knew his stuff - still there as far as I'm aware?

Thks for the reply. Will defo give him a shout! What would you normally expect to pay for a standard service €150 - €300? tks

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Itineoman

MikeOis wrote: »
    Thks for the reply. Will defo give him a shout! What would you normally expect to pay for a standard service €150 - €300? tks

I've no idea as I do my own servicing - apart from an old Honda that I'm paying an arm and a leg for to get overhauled in Cork:)

Give the owner Mike a call. He's fairly straightforward to deal with.

Advertisement