Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Harmony Hub + Companion

• 17-05-2020 3:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭

I'm brand new to Harmony but not new to IOT as I use a smart thermostats, Google Home devices, Nest Doorbell, Cloud based CCTV etc.

Tried installing my new Harmony Hub and what a terrible experience. Took several attempts for it to see my WiFi and progress through the initial setup and having eventually succeeded and set up a couple of activities now the Android app keeps crashing and no matter what I do it won't work all I get is

y2XclR.jpg[/url]

I downloaded the Windows app which allowed me to update and sync the hub but still the app gives the same error message and restarting the app does nothing other than produce the same error message.

I'd expect this sort of amateur stuff from a knock off Ali Express type remote not Logitech.

Is my experience an outlier or par for the course?

Anyone got any suggestions as to what I should be doing to get this working?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Gooey Looey

Earlier firmwares had issues and were buggy but it's rock solid stable now. I have 2 of them and have no problems

Advertisement