Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Icke

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

"My loony stories deserve equal status with actual facts and anyone that doesn't agree is a closed minded government shill"

two can play that game baby.

"Anyone who believes anything outside of the Sun newspaper is insane and wears a tin foil hat. Daddy Leo told me.
    Facts to me is anything said to me by Saint Leo Varadkar he loves me and tucks me into bed at night. I sure hope he loves me like I love him Oh I do wish. I hope he makes me my beloved coco pops in the morning."

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I honestly think that believing 5G is killing people is the single most retarded concept pf our modern time, worse than anti vaxxers as atleast they are right in the vaccine is injected into you and can have side effects (obviously not autism) .

I have no ounce of time for anti 5g morons

• Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Fair play...i always wondered what people meant by lizard people....

I was always picturing some sort of intelligent magic iguanas with cool hats

"When you get back into the ancient world, you find this recurring theme of a union between a non-human race and humans—creating a hybrid race."
    "From 1998, I started coming across people who told me they had seen people change into a non-human form. It's an age-old phenomenon known as shape-shifting. The basic form is like a scaly humanoid, with reptilian rather than humanoid eyes."

https://www.scotsman.com/news/uk-news/royal-family-are-bloodsucking-alien-lizards-david-icke-2478194

The guy is a grade A lunatic and/or grade A peddler of conspiracy nonsense for the feeble-minded and gullible.

You'd have to be very very f*cking thick to entertain his opinions on any topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

The thing that really ****s me off about him is the blatant lies he presents as fact. I have personally seen many patients with COVID 19 and the chest x-rays and CTs are just not that of a normal distribution of pneumonia in a season. We are getting person after person with bilateral infiltrates some of which are pretty sick. Sure we get plenty pneumonia but this is a different entity, there is no doubt in my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,357 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

two can play that game baby.

"Anyone who believes anything outside of the Sun newspaper is insane and wears a tin foil hat. Daddy Leo told me.
    Facts to me is anything said to me by Saint Leo Varadkar he loves me and tucks me into bed at night. I sure hope he loves me like I love him Oh I do wish. I hope he makes me my beloved coco pops in the morning."

Bro, what are you talking about?

That's all incoherent nonsense.

• Advertisement

osarusan wrote: »
    https://www.scotsman.com/news/uk-news/royal-family-are-bloodsucking-alien-lizards-david-icke-2478194

The guy is a grade A lunatic and/or grade A peddler of conspiracy nonsense for the feeble-minded and gullible.

You'd have to be very very f*cking thick to entertain his opinions on any topic.

This is more like it...ive no doubt he's of questionable quality (youtube documentries/podcasts,just arent my.thing) ...but at least there is some substance beyond sneering to your view....i honestly look forward to reading more about him (including from his supporters)

Arghus wrote: »
    Bro, what are you talking about?

That's all incoherent nonsense.

Hardly my fault you cant read plain English!

: )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

anyone on here remember david icke presenting the snooker in the late 80,s early 90,s on bbc/itv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

nthclare wrote: »
    His interpretation of lizard people is people lacking the humanity brain and rely more on the reptilian part of the brain.
    Basically ruthless people who snap up everything and have no empathy.
    Some of that, and also many he accuses of the aul lounge lizard typical profiles are usually of the O Rh-Neg, blood group (aka ye olde european royal blue bloods). O is considered pure, and the RhNeg factor, means they don't come from the RhMonkey^, like the 80% rest of you lot.

A bit more far fetched (just slightly) is that they hark back to a time when they were ^probed ('had relations with') the mythical 'great bunch of lads', known as the Anunnaki, way over in Ancient Sumeria (and surrounds).

It gets even more far out (slight understatement), these skygods are said to have created modern man with a bit of the monkey/neanderthal and a dab of dna also from the pig. Hence today those mid-east lads won't touch the ever-tastey bacon, and you can (more or less) transplant a pig hearts in a humans without much rejection. Oh, and they're on the way back, flying on a reddwarf called 'Nibiru' (there's a movie script here somewhere).

As said, all a bit far out, and you'll need a good supply of popcorn at hand.
    The 5G stuff is probably even a bit more far fetched than the above (which is saying something).

The push to vaccine the entire planet in a big rush with Gate's specialbrew, is maybe the only concern of the current WuFlu v1.0.

Plenty of youtube videos giving the real truth I assume?

Its amazing these people can get so rich and powerful as is claimed yet cant stop a few lads with internet access finding out and spreading the truth.

They know no one will stop them and the mainstream media never ever touch them.
    Goes on ALL the time.

How many hundreds and hundreds of staff within the BBC knew Jimmy Saville was a major league paedophile and didnt touch him?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

They know no one will stop them and the mainstream media never ever touch them.
    Goes on ALL the time.

How many hundreds and hundreds of staff within the BBC knew Jimmy Saville was a major league paedophile and didnt touch him?.

All this is the convenient passing off of stuff the very same as religious folk when the glaringly obvious issues with the bible are pointed out.

Hardly my fault you cant read plain English!

: )

Yeah, good man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

The thing that really ****s me off about him is the blatant lies he presents as fact. I have personally seen many patients with COVID 19 and the chest x-rays and CTs are just not that of a normal distribution of pneumonia in a season. We are getting person after person with bilateral infiltrates some of which are pretty sick. Sure we get plenty pneumonia but this is a different entity, there is no doubt in my mind.

But they can both lead to death? are you saying one form is death is worse than the other? I don't quite understand that .......ok this is not flu, it's not dissimilar either ( both can and do kill) .......is death from flu not as bad as death from Covid 19?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,371 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Theres a reason theres a whole forum for conspiracy theories.

That whole forum is made up of about 4 posters who have been having the same argument for over ten years.

Glazers Out!

Its always "wake up ,these rich overlords are lieing to you so they can make money. I know the real truth"

Presumably the fact these people make a lot of money off these things is irrelevant? It never seems to get brought up.

I've seen David Icke showing his mansion off on YouTube, it's a one bed flat and he drives and old mazda 3. He must be keeping all his millions in the cayman islands.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Theres a reason theres a whole forum for conspiracy theories.
    Should be twinned with the creative fiction forum tbh

nullzero wrote: »
    That whole forum is made up of about 4 posters who have been having the same argument for over ten years.

And about 50 people who think its all insane and anyone who questions anything is a tin foil hat wearing loon yet literally live there and respond in 1 or 2 minutes on everything.

I never understood it myself. I have no interest in knitting so would never ever join a knitting forum or even post in it much less spend several hours a day in it like these folk do!.
    Dedicating their lifes to something they dont believe in.

And about 50 people who think its all insane and anyone who questions anything is a tin foil hat wearing loon yet literally live there and respond in 1 or 2 minutes on everything.

I never understood it myself. I have no interest in knitting so would never ever join a knitting forum or even post in it much less spend several hours a day in it like these folk do!.
    Dedicating their lifes to something they dont believe in.

I know who you're talking about.
    They live for telling people how stupid they are. All day, all night 365 days a year.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Icke is a pro conspiracy theorist ie. He doesn't actually believe the bs he comes out with but is clever enough to monetise it to gullible types.

Corona virus is obviously the global issue at the moment holding everyone’s attention. 5G roll out is secondary in comparison and has very much been a peripheral item in the public eye. The concerns about 5G relate to biological effects from the radiation.

If you’re a professional conspiracy theorist like Icke who has based a career on mugging off scientifically ignorant people then the current health impasse presents a gilt edged opportunity to monetize via the global reach of YouTube.

All Icke has to do is make the association between the virus and 5G’s radiation and you have a conspiracy theory which will draw in millions of people who are gullible and/or concerned about the health implications.

Given that the correlation between 5G and Coronavirus is patent nonsense then YouTube as an entity are thankfully not willing to act as an intermediary for professional conspiracy theorists to drum up disinformation and line their pockets in the process particularly while such disinformation is inciting danger whereas hosting flath earth/chem trail/moon hoax morons et al is effectively harmless.

This is like one of those crazy threads that used to pop up in the good oul pre-Covid days.

Major nostalgia buzz.

• Advertisement

Arghus wrote: »
    This is like one of those crazy threads that used to pop up in the good oul pre-Covid days.

Major nostalgia buzz.

Pre-Covid days? Good oul? Sounding old my man.

That was a month ago here in Ireland not 50 year ago.

The ould dementia kicking in with old age? ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Plenty of youtube videos giving the real truth I assume?

Its amazing these people can get so rich and powerful as is claimed yet cant stop a few lads with internet access finding out and spreading the truth.

Like those that said share this before Facebook takes it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

I had always thought he'd gone nuts since he donned the purple tracksuit and went on Wogan many moons ago, however ...... I can't help thinking that there is always a grain of truth in his train of thought, yes there's loads of ott stuff, but then always something that just has an ounce of credibility, to make me question the official narrative :cool:

I listen to him with an open mind.

Pre-Covid days? Good oul? Sounding old my man.

That was a month ago here in Ireland not 50 year ago.

The ould dementia kicking in with old age? ; )

I'm still not demented enough to listen to David Icke. So I'm keeping the right side of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

22 minutes in and he has continued to shout at the interviewer, he is very angry. I sense a disturbance in the force.

khalessi wrote: »
    22 minutes in and he has continued to shout at the interviewer, he is very angry. I sense a disturbance in the force.

Hes pizzed off with the big boys like the Rothschilds who see humanity as cattle basically not the interviewer Brian Rose.

Brian likes him lot of mutual respect there. Hes said it many a time. Why you think hes done several interviews with him?

Brians a multi millionaire as is so the new one banned off screwtube he probably doesnt care!

The 2 interviews with Icke in the last month hes said are his two biggest viewed videos ever easily. Over million views in 3 days aint bad going for the first one!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

bigroad wrote: »
    He is bang on about the Lizard People.They are everywhere.

Snakes not lizards

• Registered Users Posts: 19,984 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

I had always thought he'd gone nuts since he donned the purple tracksuit and went on Wogan many moons ago, however ...... I can't help thinking that there is always a grain of truth in his train of thought, yes there's loads of ott stuff, but then always something that just has an ounce of credibility, to make me question the official narrative :cool:

I listen to him with an open mind.

Yeah but lizard people. Like, Where's the grain of truth in that?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,827 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Icke. Really. Why is that English loo-lah getting any traction here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Icke. Really. Why is that English loo-lah getting any traction here?
    not really sure...guess there's stupid people everywhere

Advertisement