Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 30 transfers

Options
  • 07-03-2020 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭

Have 2 ft but will likely only use one as I want to carry 2 out of 31
    Sarr in for barnes most likely

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,438 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Sarr in is my plan too. Want to have a good look at Antonio too today, he's a potential punt for 31.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Sarr in is my plan too. Want to have a good look at Antonio too today, he's a potential punt for 31.
    I would not sign Antonio until one minute before gw 31 deadline in case he gets injured again
    But yes
    Also in my thoughts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

km79 wrote: »
    I would not sign Antonio until one minute before gw 31 deadline in case he gets injured again
    But yes
    Also in my thoughts

I thought he looked dangerous today but yea he's goes awol way too much.

I'll likely sell Barnes for Doucoure this week as I can't afford Sarr yet but I also have 2 free transfers so could still get him for 31.

Stevens injury is a pain, was hoping to keep him long term. Doherty is the ideal replacement but I already have 3 Wolves. There's no defender in 31 I want. Maybe I'll just bench him for a couple of weeks until dgwk picture becomes clearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Ings to Deeney is very very tempting

• Advertisement

Is it mad to ditch Auba again only bringing him in?! I really hate owning him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

No, but wait till 31, unless you have a clear plan

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Not too sure about Sarr. Today didn't inspire me, but tempted to bring him in for Traore.
    Literally anyone has to be better than 1-point Adama

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Not too sure about Sarr. Today didn't inspire me, but tempted to bring him in for Traore.
    Literally anyone has to be better than 1-point Adama

He's a conundrum at the moment. A game in 31 but a toss up if he starts.

However Wolves were poor without him today

• Registered Users Posts: 15,130 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Yes.

Plays Brighton (a) & Norwich (h) in 2 of the next 3 GWs. No European games so he is going to get 90 every game now too, barring injury. Arsenal have a chance of European football again now after today's win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭macraignil

Think I'm going to dump Jorginho who was a mistake to get when it seemed Hayden had lost his place at Newcastle. Hayden has his place back since I sold him and scored more than Jorginho on the bare game week when they were required. Have enough in the bank now to upgrade to Saint Maximin who looks worth a starting place and for 5.4 mill. I don't see any better options in midfield for the 5.7mill. I have available.

macraignil wrote: »
    Think I'm going to dump Jorginho who was a mistake to get when it seemed Hayden had lost his place at Newcastle. Hayden has his place back since I sold him and scored more than Jorginho on the bare game week when they were required. Have enough in the bank now to upgrade to Saint Maximin who looks worth a starting place and for 5.4 mill. I don't see any better options in midfield for the 5.7mill. I have available.

Saint Max has no game in gw31 so unless you are free hitting that week get a player with a game like Doucoure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭macraignil

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Saint Max has no game in gw31 so unless you are free hitting that week get a player with a game like Doucoure.

Good point about that but am going to free hit in gw31 as have less than half a team that week. Was considering Doucoure as well but I think Saint Maxamin is that little bit more attacking so going to go with him I think.

FitzShane wrote: »
    Yes.

Plays Brighton (a) & Norwich (h) in 2 of the next 3 GWs. No European games so he is going to get 90 every game now too, barring injury. Arsenal have a chance of European football again now after today's win.

They were rubbish today and while they're two good fixtures, the likes of Deeney could match him for 4 million less especially with an extra game. I'll probably keep him for next week but he'll be gone in 31.

Good point about that but am going to free hit in gw31 as have less than half a team that week. Was considering Doucoure as well but I think Saint Maxamin is that little bit more attacking so going to go with him I think.

He's a good punt. I've seen him a few times this season and I can't understand how he has only scored 2 league goals all season and that includes todays.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Pereyra perhaps.
    Commit now or still do it with 2FTs this time next week?.
    Once your happy with rounding up your front 8 and fits with your plan I say yes! cos Jorge has to go.

ASM is a good pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭shmeee

So what's the jump from KdB lads? Not FHing in 31 btw.

What are others thinking.

It's time to move on from any City assets the way Pepe is carrying on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Alli, good fixtures til the end of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Jimi in for Ings for most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Soyuncu to Boly this week I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

GW31 looks like 8 players for me unless i take a hit

Pope
    Aurier
    Salah, Mané, TAA
    Jota, Traoré, Jimi

Worth the hit to get in some Watford coverage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Current team
    Pope Foster
    Lord Soy Gomez Robertson Boly
    Salah Dendonker KDB Bruno Grealish
    Jota Ings Vardy

1 ft this week .5 itb

With an eye on 31 I think I’ll move on Grealish for Sarr/Doucoure/Pereyra gives me 8 for next week possibly 9/10 if I take a hit next week.

Anyone any advise too alter from that plan or see anything I might be missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Still am not 100% sure I'm using FH in 31.

If I don't I'll bank this week with a view to maybe making 3 transfers (-4 hit) on 31, bringing me to 9 players.

If I do, then I'll likely take a 1 week punt on a player for 30. Barkley (Villa away) in for Grealish or Perez could be tempting for that punt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Looking at Soy/Perez to Bolt/Sarr. For a -4.
    Soy probably dropping tonight might force my hand early.

Looking at Soy/Perez to Bolt/Sarr. For a -4.
    Soy probably dropping tonight might force my hand early.

Bolt ?
    Sorry if I have missed something?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

km79 wrote: »
    Bolt ?
    Sorry if I have missed something?

Boly?

F1ngers wrote: »
    Boly?

Ah yeah that’s it

Thought I missed some really fast defender !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Yeah sorry stupid autocorrect.
    Still waiting on Utd to sign Usain Bolt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Might get in Sarr again for Grealish

Pope (Mci) Foster (lei)
    Robbo Gomez (Eve) Soy (Wat) Boly (Whu) Lundstram (New)

Bruno (Tot)KDB (Burnley) Salah (Eve) Sarr (Lei)

Vardy (Wat) Ings (Nor) Jota (Whu)

Think I might play BB This week and ride out next week then, I’m third in my main league so wana try and make up some ground. All those players are appealing this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

For sale: Arsenal striker
    Barely used
    One careful and somewhat foolish owner & captainer
    No guarantee included

:(

Advertisement