Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net Blotch Fungicide - need a favour

Options
  • 01-06-2020 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi

My daughter is doing a leaving cert practical involving the growing of spring barley. 6 sq ft in total. It’s now showing signs of net blotch. Don’t think there are any other diseases showing. Would anyone be so kind as to give her a small amount of fungicide to put on now and again in a few weeks time? Would be greatly appreciated. We thought this was a good idea at the time but this is the second new challenge. First was high winds and lodging.....committed now so no going back....

We live in North Dublin and I work in Kildare. Please PM me if you could sort something for her.

Thanks.

William

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,261 ✭✭✭Gawddawggonnit

william wrote: »
    Hi

My daughter is doing a leaving cert practical involving the growing of spring barley. 6 sq ft in total. It’s now showing signs of net blotch. Don’t think there are any other diseases showing. Would anyone be so kind as to give her a small amount of fungicide to put on now and again in a few weeks time? Would be greatly appreciated. We thought this was a good idea at the time but this is the second new challenge. First was high winds and lodging.....committed now so no going back....

We live in North Dublin and I work in Kildare. Please PM me if you could sort something for her.

Thanks.

William

There wouldn’t be a handful of tillage farmers on this forum. Try Forum4farming, there would be many more tillage farmers on that forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭william

There wouldn’t be a handful of tillage farmers on this forum. Try Forum4farming, there would be many more tillage farmers on that forum.

Thanks for this. Will register on that site and ask the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭Waffletraktor

You want a prothioconazole and sdhi mix with some cyprodinil mixed In.
    Literally just a few dozen ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭william

You want a prothioconazole and sdhi mix with some cyprodinil mixed In.
    Literally just a few dozen ml.
    Thanks. Will add that to the favour request.

Advertisement