Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed Root Canal Treatment

Options
  • 25-05-2020 8:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    A few days ago I paid €750 for root canal on a molar tooth. It hasn't worked and I still have pain when biting or chewing and I might need to come back to my dentist . Can anyone advise where I stand financially? Should I have to pay for another root canal treatment ?
    Many thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Hi,
    A few days ago I paid €750 for root canal on a molar tooth. It hasn't worked and I still have pain when biting or chewing and I might need to come back to my dentist . Can anyone advise where I stand financially? Should I have to pay for another root canal treatment ?
    Many thanks...

Give it a few days it can take time to settle down. Go back to your dentists and have it checked.

Advertisement