Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone ID this poo?

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,163 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Could still be a hog. They could have woken up with the milder weather we've been getting on and off. We haven't seen ours in a few weeks though, think they've been asleep since the hard frost a couple of weeks ago.

You could try leaving some cat food out and see if anything goes for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭purplesnack

Thanks Mickeroo. I have a hog feeding station with a camera focused on it but all the camera seems to pick up during the night are cats...lots of them! I know there are hedgehogs and foxes visiting, and I saw a squirrel not too long ago, but they all seem to evade the camera. I'll try repositioning it and see if anything is picked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

pine marten? maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭purplesnack

I had thought it might be, and would love if it was - a bit more diversity around here would be great. Hopefully my camera will pick something up

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

can anyone ID these droppings...

droppings.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement