Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Full Coverage Foundation

Options
  • 26-02-2021 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi!

I have tried several foundations, but when I use it looks scorched. I found Dermacol full coverage foundation as a good option, but I heard from YT videos then it is over oily and it becomes tough to wear it for a long duration. Is it true?

Secondly, what are your thoughts about L'Oreal Paris perfect match foundations? What is about Max Factor and Wet n Wild foundations? Also, I have some open pores on the face, and in summer, my skin also responds as an oily one.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I use Estee Lauder Doublewear and I think it gives amazing full coverage.

It's longwear too and will stay put all day and still look flawless.

It's €40 but a little goes a long way.
    I was always the cheap & cheerful advocate when it came to makeup but Doublewear doesnt compare to anything else, IMO.

The girls at the Estee Lauder counter can give you a free 10 day sample so you can try before you buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I'm a massive fan of the Catrice Photo finish foundation. You get decent coverage and it's not too heavy. The shade range is pretty limited but if you can fine your shade match its definitely worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Smile111

I wore Estee Lauder for years. It tends to come out white in photos. On the lookout also.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Smile111 wrote: »
    I wore Estee Lauder for years. It tends to come out white in photos. On the lookout also.

Eek yes you're right, it does. Though it's been so long since I've been on a night out and had my pic taken, I'd forgotten 🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

fussyonion wrote: »
    I use Estee Lauder Doublewear and I think it gives amazing full coverage.

It's longwear too and will stay put all day and still look flawless.

It's €40 but a little goes a long way.
    I was always the cheap & cheerful advocate when it came to makeup but Doublewear doesnt compare to anything else, IMO.

The girls at the Estee Lauder counter can give you a free 10 day sample so you can try before you buy.

Is Double wear mask proof by any chance?!
    I love studiofix but find that my foundation is gone off my nose by lunchtime (I work in retail so would be masked up when I have customers in)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Is Double wear mask proof by any chance?!
    I love studiofix but find that my foundation is gone off my nose by lunchtime (I work in retail so would be masked up when I have customers in)

I wear it for work and pretty much wear a mask for the full 10.5 hours. Despite my oily skin and some transference onto the mask it still looks decent by the end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

I wear it for work and pretty much wear a mask for the full 10.5 hours. Despite my oily skin and some transference onto the mask it still looks decent by the end of the day.

Lovely, I'll have to give it a go! Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭OscarMIlde

Baremineral, BAREPRO™ Performance wear liquid foundation is incredibly long lasting. I wear a mask all day in work and it stays on even with that. It has a wide shade selection too.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭ClubDead

Too Faced Peach Perfect is one of the most full coverage foundations I've ever used. Great shade selection too.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭PetitPois89

I recently purchased Maybelline Dream Urban Cover, its really long lasting and the coverage is great. It's medium-full, very buildable without looking cakey. Only €12 too.

Other than that I do love MAC Studio Fix but it wrecks my skin!

• Advertisement
Advertisement