Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life changing beauty products

Options
  • 16-03-2021 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

What’s one cosmetic product that has changed your life/you cannot live without?

For me it’s Zo Skin Health 1% retinol. I started with 0.5% last May and gradually built up tolerance to using 1% every other night. My skin texture has never been better, my skin has never been so clear. I used to never leave the house without full coverage make up and now I’m almost at a stage where I’m happy to go make up free

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

Percy & Reed Wonderbalm, amazing product for frizzy hair. In fact I’ve liked every product I’ve tried in this range

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭voldejoie

Nuxe huile prodigeuse, I can't go without it!

Kerastase Discipline Masque, incredible every three or four washes to restore shine and condition to my very frizzy, curly hair.

Mac Russian Red lipstick, my ultimate go to!

Diptyque Philosykos, my signature fragrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭PetitPois89

voldejoie wrote: »

Kerastase Discipline Masque, incredible every three or four washes to restore shine and condition to my very frizzy, curly hair.

I have that Nuxe oil but rarely use it, must give it another try.

I also love Diptyque Philosykos, such a unique smell

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I'll go for a general thing, orange/coral lipstick! I never really found a red I loved but I tried an orange thanks to a recommendation at MAC and that was life changing for me :pac: Suits me so much better, I have loads of different shades now too. I did eventually find "my" red though, Velvet Morning by Lisa Eldridge, and it is of course an orange hued red.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭OscarMIlde

Seems to have been discontinued, as I can't get it anywhere, but the Donna Karan cashmere mist antiperspirant is the best I've ever used. It smells great, and never have any issues with sweat no matter the weather/what I'm wearing after using it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Olaplex saved me from needing to cut my hair short after years of bleaching.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭PetitPois89

Olaplex saved me from needing to cut my hair short after years of bleaching.

Oh must buy Olaplex again, I loved it when I used it. The Olaplex shampoo is also very nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Another vote for olaplex. I used 1 and 2 when my hair was really bad and now use 3 and 6 for maintenance

Alpha H liquid gold. The sets on cloud ten are a brilliant bargain I’ve fallen in love with the moisturiser and lip treatment now as well

Egyptian magic cream - if I’ve been out in bad weather and / or my skin is dry this just soak sun overnight it’s amazing stuff

Murad clarity control - makes a huge difference to skin without any redness or reaction

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

SPF 50 - Made a huge difference, my skin is highly sensitive to UV light and I need an SPF all year round. Really liking BioDerma.

Mac face & body - I hate the feeling of foundation of my skin id go makeup free if I could but need a bit of coverage and evening out. CC & BB creams are sticky and dont give enough coverage. Face & body is the first foundation ive used that gives coverage but looks & feels like I have no foundation on. Ive gone through bottles of it.

Skingrediants ProBiotic cleanser - My skin has never been better since I started using this

Bioderma Hydrabo serum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

voldejoie wrote: »

I was gifted some Nuxe Huile Prodigeuse for Christmas but how do you use it and what's it for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I love it for my legs but you can also use it on your hair or as a treatment on your face. Saw an instagram video where the Nuxe lady was basically using it for everything!

Advertisement