Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DHB Rain Defence Knee Warmers

Options
  • 02-12-2019 2:34pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As above in title. Worn 2-3 times. Marginally Too big for me it seems as they just slip a bit

Size L

https://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-aeron-rain-defence-knee-warmers-1/

The ones in the link are the newer ones. These ones have a white logo and writing.

€20

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

you didn't name a price.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

That would help.

Anyone at €15 (Dublin area)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Offer 15 subject to sizing being ok. Cant seem to find much detail on sizing online?

Accepted.They feel like they're a perfect fit initially for me, and then just don't. Now my legs are scrawnier than they once were however.

• Advertisement
Advertisement