Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer looking to join a band

Options
  • 30-11-2019 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am a female singer from Dublin, I sing a bit of everything from blues to country to pop and rock. I have experience gigging and am looking to join a band and get back out there with performing. I write my own songs and wouldn’t mind joining up with guitarist/pianist to write songs either !

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

• Registered Users Posts: 10 funmusic

Hi there,
    Just came across your add on boards. Was wondering if you are interested in joining a studio based band (relaxed group, all members involved in other projects too). Pop/rock style music written by group members. You said you like to co-write so perfect environment for that. If so let me know and I can send you more info.
    Email funmusic002@gmail.com
    Talk soon,
    Brian

Advertisement