Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feeky Magee

Options
  • 12-12-2009 4:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 81,861 ✭✭✭✭

After Hours' shining apple.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055760092

To have this young lad gather the courage to a) ask out his grinds teacher b) tell us about it c) put up with getting heckled by us about it and d)
    getting rejected but still having the composure to get a consolation score off another girl
    I think Feeky Magee deserves to be bumped without delay into Legendary status around these parts.

Heres to the next girl we can egg him on to get in the sack with!

Is Feeky not an Absolute Legend? 348 votes

Feek Yeah!
    0% 1 vote
    No
    79% 276 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    18% 63 votes
    Atari Jaguar Light
    2% 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Hell yes, best thread I read in a long long LONG time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

An absolute legend!

In a time of bad news and negative stories in the media, Feeky went out, tried and gave it his all. The guy had courage and balls.

If a lot of posters in Personal Issues forum has Feeky's attitude they may well solve some of their issues.

And the best thread I've read on boards in 2009 and possibly ever read

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

The kid inspired a nation.
    The thread was like Titanic; epic, took hours to get through and with a tragic ending

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Phil D

I'm on the edge of my seat. I wonder what the next grind is going to be like.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,861 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The kid inspired a nation.
    The thread was like Titanic; epic, took hours to get through and with a tragic ending
    at least titanic had pics - and it happened. Now youve got me thinking of Kate Winslett. cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Absolutely. Thread went far and wide, was full of so much win it's hard to ignore. I know people who came in when it was over 50 pages and read through it all... No happy ending but all the same, LEGEND!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

If Feeky doesn't become a LotB, I don't know who can!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

I hadn't realised the story was over. I just read the final installment and even an old cynic like me had a tear in my eye (ok I'm a little tipsy but hey - it still counts).

Feeky - you Sir are a legend. I'm am sure you ahve great things ahead of you. I only ask that you occasionally regail us lesser mortals with Tales of the Feek from time to time so that you may bring a little Feeky light into our lives.

Feek on brother, Feek on.....

Aside: hmmmm opinion guy muses upon the possibltiy of the word Feek entering common every day speech. Perhaps boardsies can popularise the word. The verb to Feek: to chase ones seemingly unattainable dreams with manly fearlessness. Example: The odds were against the 300 Spartans, but they Feeked on regardless....
    I'm open to better definitions......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Feek ya legend. What a great thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Read all 80odd pages of the epic thread over the course of time and was some of the best i've ever read. I was rooting for him. Legend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I read the entire thread.

Regardless of people's personal opinions of young Feeky, he brought Boards together; he gave a lot of joy and brought something funny to AH which had become a morass of mediocrity recently.

Regardless of the actions themselves, the posts, jokes, poems and so on of the matter were incredible.

Feeky deserves legendary status, not just for his balls and humour, but for bringing Boards together and giving us something to root for.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 INSCOPE

I joined Boards just because of that thread. It was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Mighty thread!!
    :D
    Let's hope we see more of this in the future.

FeeK On!!!
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,055 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

The poll question is crap

" Is Feeky not an absolute legend ? "

Anyone voting yes is actually saying he is not a legend. True believers should vote no - therefore showing their appreciatation for the Feekmeister. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭GrahamThomas

It was the greatest Boards thread I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
    Damn right Feeky deserves his legendary status!

The poll question is crap

" Is Feeky not an absolute legend ? "

Anyone voting yes is actually saying he is not a legend. True believers should vote no - therefore showing their appreciatation for the Feekmeister. ;)
    loaded poll ftw. Feeky is an undeniable LEGEND, thats why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

**AHEM** (Clears throat!)

I'm gonna say NO he is not.

That is all :cool:

Can someone do a Boards-wiki entry on the whole thing?

The Jigsaw one was so well done.

If possible, I'd like my Fresh Prince/Feeky McGee rap included :D

Can someone do a Boards-wiki entry on the whole thing?

If possible, I'd like my Fresh Prince/Feeky McGee rap included :D
    im pretty sure we still dont have a Biki for the Smiley Jihad, in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I emailed every member yesterday of the ..

THE FEEKY MAGEE APPRECIATION SOCIETY ..

.. and informed them of the blantant blasphemy that was happening on some threads.

I have asked all the disciples to vote 'Feek Yeah' for the young Feeky to beome 'THE Legend Of The Boards'.

I have also sticky'd the request as top post on the Facebook page's Wall, and it will remain so.

Long live The Feek.

http://www.facebook.com/feekymagee

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

His fail, *breaks down* was full of win.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Why thank you :cool:

The following pics have The Feek's stamp of approval ..
    He has said that he ROFL when he seen them :)

feekyobamaframed40.jpg

privateIRISHLESSONS.jpg

FeekyAsGaelige75.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

I'm still under the belief he was a troll, for the simple reason we have no idea who he is, no one on here (AFAIK) knows who he is, and he failed to obey one of the most important rules of the interwebz, pics, tits or gtfo...

Slugs wrote: »
    I'm still under the belief he was a troll, for the simple reason we have no idea who he is, no one on here (AFAIK) knows who he is, and he failed to obey one of the most important rules of the interwebz, pics, tits or gtfo...

Blasphemer!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,159 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Very sure there was someone in the thread who said he was in the same class as him. Boooo to negativity!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Ahhhh whist up love! (meaning shhhhhhhhh!)
    Sure he put a photo of himself up on boards ages before any of this grinds teacher stuff (yes someone else could get a random photo of some dude and stick it up BUT I believe!!)

FeeK On!:cool:

No, he's real.

We have a friend in common who quizzed him about it. His mates were horrified that he was actually going to go through with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

I read the whole thing and it was one of the best threads I've ever read.

• Advertisement

Feeky won the AH comp this week :D

Thanks to all who 'thanked' the pic.

fonz_big22.jpg

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=63464196&postcount=418

Advertisement