Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banana Technology

Options
  • 07-09-2008 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

Hey

Has anyone tried out any of the Lib Tech snowboard range with Banana Technology? If so, how does it ride? Is it a good all rounder? Does the Magna-Traction edge hang up on rails? Im thinking of getting the Lib Tech Skate Banana myself. It's Gonna set me back 500 Euros so just want to make sure its a good board or at least has some decent reviews.

skatebanana.jpg

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,155 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I'm a skier but a few of my friends have banana boards. Supposedly they feel very different to regular boards. A few of them have siad theres no going back after they've ridden them. Pretty good all rounders,grip really well on ice. Have also heard they're an abolute bastard to get tuned though,due to their irregular shape. I'm sure theres a few others on here who would know better than me though. If possible i would demo one before you buy.

Advertisement