Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Jeans & Leggings (not jeggings)

Options
  • 10-05-2016 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking to get some black jeans and black leggings, ones that won't fade in the wash.

For the leggings I want some with a thick material that isn't see through and don't go baggy at the knees.

Jeans, something with a stretchy material that won't fade in the wash.

For the jeans, I'd like to spend up to €30.

Thanks for any help/suggestions :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

€30 isnt very much to spend on jeans if you're looking for good quality.

Perhaps try Marks and Spencer - i have these and think they wore well. Don't let the word "jeggings" put you off, they just have the smallest bit of stretch, but feel like propert trousers and have a proper zip/button etc.

http://www.marksandspencer.ie/5-Pocket-Jeggings/P22361025,en_IE,pd.html?dwvar_P22361025_color=Y0&start=

The best leggings I've got are an extra thick pair from next. They're expensive for leggings (€24) but your bum won't show through them so thats worth it for me. I've tried leggings from Penneys, Dunnes, M&S and River Island, and these are by far the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Polka_Dot

I have a couple of pairs of these jeans from Zara and I really like them. The link says jeggings but they're more like jeans, they have proper pockets and are thick enough but also have some stretch. I've had a black pair for over a year now and they haven't faded

http://www.zara.com/ie/en/woman/jeans/view-all/body-curve-jeggings-c719019p3184820.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

I got some lovely high waisted skinny black jeans in New Look and they are very slimming. Think they were under €30.

Next used to do ponte leggings that were very long wearing but last time I was there they didnt have any. I think M&S do them though.

Advertisement