Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for online game that works with headset

Options
  • 04-04-2020 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi,

It's been many, many years since I played online games, so I need some advice.

Was curious if people have thoughts on what a good online game might be I can play during the lockdown to keep a friend who lives alone company?

Requirements: No Playstation or XBox, just something that works a standard laptop (i.e. no serious high-end suggestions please!).

In terms of theme - I was more of a Quake / Doom kind of player than Online Golf or Championship Manager, so anything like that would be great. Maybe something with a bit of Tom Clancy-like strategy? Game doesn't have to be free, but cheap would be a benefit!

Clearly something that works with a headset for conversation would be a big plus.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I think to get a better answer, you'd be better to ask in the PC Gaming Forum, post up the stats of your laptop and they would be better able to recommend. I can think of a few FTP games, but without the capabilities of your laptop it would be hard to recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭DavisBXL

Will do, cheers!

Advertisement