Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Interview - Intense Communications

Options
  • 23-11-2015 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

The Job Title is Sales and Marketing, full training is provided but have ye guys any tips on interview Preparation - CLOTHES I SHOULD WEAR, QUESTIONS TO ASK, WHAT WILL I BE ASKED, ETC..
    I'm pretty nervous but I really really need a job in this area, admin, office etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 25,727 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Ahh, you do realise it's door to door sales, very likely commission only? Most people aren't cut out for this type of work

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

If think your good at something and more importanly enjoy doing it you should go for it. Wear a suit and read up on differant selling techniques on the net. Big deep breaths before hand and U'll be fine. Haters are always goin to hate especially the ones who know nothing about what u might like or don't like. Tell em to buzz off. Best of luck with the interview

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

Ahh, you do realise it's door to door sales, very likely commission only? Most people aren't cut out for this type of work

How is that legal in this day and age to not pay minimum wage?

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

did it years ago , no sales = no pay.
    i always used to seem to draw the short straw and get landed in the less desirable areas of the east side. got my entire stock stolen a few times , had to reimburse the company in full ......... oh yeah if its raining , tough **** , them doors wont knock themselves.
    steer clear and hang tough for something else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Cutie2012

Is there anyone out there with simple office /admin, reception, call center jobs available?? I excel in that department....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,727 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

How is that legal in this day and age to not pay minimum wage?

When it's a self employed business opportunity rather than a job,then no wage is payable.

Some of these companies do pay minimum wage, but many don't.

Tough sales target, dodgy products quite often, poor working conditions (long hours going door to door in estates).

Fair play to anyone who can make it in a job like this - but they're the exception.

Advertisement