Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hubitat won't hold a cloud connection. It's offline most of the time.

• 26-07-2020 12:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭

I have had a cloud access issue with my Hubitat C-4 for some time now that I have not been able to resolve, even with the help of Hubitat technical support.

Most of my issues boil down to 'Presence', and that for that to work properly it requires cloud access as and when it's needed.

Hubitat Support has tried to access my device but has not been able to do as it was offline on every occasion that they tried. If I try to access the hub through the app, 90% of the time I will get 'No response from hub'. However, if I clear the app out of memory and try again, after five or six times I will generally get through and have full access. Leave it a couple of minutes though and try again and it will be gone offline and you will have to start the process again.

In the end, Hubitat Support says that they are convinced that my problem stems from issues with my ISP. I am at a loss to know how my ISP (Vodafone) might cause this issue, or indeed what to ask them if I was to call them?

Any suggestions on this issue?
    Thanks for any help.
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭wexfordman2

Get a temp aternative internet connection, eg use your phone as a hotspot, or borrow a 4g router to prove out your isp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭davidod1

Get a temp aternative internet connection, eg use your phone as a hotspot, or borrow a 4g router to prove out your isp.

It requires an ethernet connection rather than WiFi so that would be an issue. Thanks for the suggestion.

Advertisement