Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Washing machine?

Options
  • 12-06-2020 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Evening,

I urgently need to buy a wash machine but where? Ideally I want to look online at what they have in stock, reserve the item and then collect tomorrow. I've tried looking at both argos.ie & .co.uk however everyone i click on is not available for store collection!!!! I'm based in the twin towns area so can go anywhere in Donegal and anywhere from Sligo to Derry to Omagh.

Help!!

WM

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Local stores are more likely to have stock in place than large multiples that are only reopening. There's two in Donegal Town. Phone them both in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭JoannieG

Callaghan euronics or Irwins. Both in Letterkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,834 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Ben Sweeneys in Letterkenny are also Euronics agents. Bought a washing machine there at the beginning of the year and took it home with me so no problem with click and collect style of buying. Having checked the website back then I phoned in advance to make sure they had it in stock before driving to Letterkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

always buy stuff from expert electrical on killybegs road donegal town. but they are just down the road and they are never that far off online proces, but then i can go down pick spomething and theyll be up later in the day

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭water-man

Thank you everyone, I got sorted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement