Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mill House Ennis

Options
  • 22-05-2020 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello

Has any one any advice or information about living at Mill House Ennis ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Finno8

Sorry to dredge this thread up after two months of inactivity, but I'd also like any information possible about this block of flats. I often see them go up for sale, and some sell quite quickly while some seem to never sell at all. The fact that so many go up for sale so often seems like a bit of a red flag. Is this not a great place to live in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Deagol

I'd generally recommend to steer away from there. There's a lot of 'young' and 'others' in there and they see no issue with having 'ethnic' music pounding out till 4 am weeknights etc.

I have a close relative lives in the sister block of Mill Court and she has, lets call them, inconsiderate neighbours. Unless you really have to be in the middle of the town I'd recommend buying out a wee bit further where you can pick up semi's and terraced houses for not a lot more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Finno8

Deagol wrote: »
    I'd generally recommend to steer away from there. There's a lot of 'young' and 'others' in there and they see no issue with having 'ethnic' music pounding out till 4 am weeknights etc.

I have a close relative lives in the sister block of Mill Court and she has, lets call them, inconsiderate neighbours. Unless you really have to be in the middle of the town I'd recommend buying out a wee bit further where you can pick up semi's and terraced houses for not a lot more.

Thanks. To be honest everyone who I know that I have spoken to have all said stay away, but they could never give me a solid reason, just that they knew it was a "bad area." Thanks for giving me some more specifics, it's much appreciated.

Advertisement