Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kelly's Bay Moorings, Skerries

Options
  • 29-07-2020 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

We're interested in buying a duplex in this development. They are 3 bed over the ground and 1st floor. Lots of pros for us, but keen to hear from anyone who knows the development, or who has lived in it!

Main query would be about sound travelling between homes but any insights appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭GlennaMaddy

Fundalk20 wrote: »
    Hi,

We're interested in buying a duplex in this development. They are 3 bed over the ground and 1st floor. Lots of pros for us, but keen to hear from anyone who knows the development, or who has lived in it!

Main query would be about sound travelling between homes but any insights appreciated.

Thanks
    Lived in the heights for 4 years, no sound problems during that time, but my neighbours were good and Skerries Point didn't exist

Saw the price of unit for sale recently and I'd swear it was the same price we sold at, 16 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Fundalk20

Lived in the heights for 4 years, no sound problems during that time, but my neighbours were good and Skerries Point didn't exist

Saw the price of unit for sale recently and I'd swear it was the same price we sold at, 16 years ago

Thanks Glenna. When you say the heights, which area or development do you mean? Did you live in a duplex?

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭GlennaMaddy

Fundalk20 wrote: »
    Thanks Glenna. When you say the heights, which area or development do you mean? Did you live in a duplex?
    Heights are the same style apartments close to Eurospar, I was in the 'penthouse' or the upper floor, not the duplex below

Advertisement