Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv wall mounting

Options
  • 15-06-2020 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. Could people recommend anyonw to hang a 55 inch on a wall. We have a new build and i called the guy in shannon but hes flat out for the nwxt few weeks catching up. Ive also contacted the tv guy in lahinch this evening. Im half way between ennis and kilrush. Also if anyone knows of someone who builts tv units to surround the tv that wiuld be great ro.

TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

oppiuy wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Could people recommend anyonw to hang a 55 inch on a wall. We have a new build and i called the guy in shannon but hes flat out for the nwxt few weeks catching up. Ive also contacted the tv guy in lahinch this evening. Im half way between ennis and kilrush. Also if anyone knows of someone who builts tv units to surround the tv that wiuld be great ro.

TIA

The only person I'd call is Enda Heaney in Ennis about anything like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Clareman wrote: »
    The only person I'd call is Enda Heaney in Ennis about anything like that.

Cheers. Is he from the tv shop on parnell street

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Yeah, that's the guy, always does a top class job from what I've seen, really tidy

Advertisement