Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housing in Edgeworthstown

Options
  • 18-01-2020 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭

A family member is thinking of renting a house in Edgeworthstown in Cloverwell
    Would anyone have any input as to what sort of an estate or area is that?
    I have suggested she rents in longford town but rental properties appear scarce

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

Any specific reason for it being Edgeworthstown? Not sure about Cloverwell but the adjacent estate is a kip. Generally good advice when looking for somewhere to live is to have a drive around in the evening and at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

Plopsu wrote: »
    Any specific reason for it being Edgeworthstown? Not sure about Cloverwell but the adjacent estate is a kip. Generally good advice when looking for somewhere to live is to have a drive around in the evening and at the weekend.

railway line to Dublin! plus the price.

so I've to drive around Edgeworthstown at night?
    what estate is next door so I can tell her to exclude it

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

The other estate is called Auburn Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

thanks for the feedback

Advertisement