Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unwanted clothes - good use?

Options
  • 23-08-2017 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

After clearout upon clearout I have accumulated piles of clothes I no longer wear. I've been to car boot sales but always end up bringing bags of the clothes home. Reluctant to give to charity shops as I am aware they get an abundance of stuff - at lot of which ends up in skips! Any ideas as to where I can get rid of them- but I want them to go to good use! Obviously for free. Don't just want to dump them. Women's clothes - all good quality - no rags!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Bring them to a charity shop. Even if they are rags they are sold on by weight. They either end up in the third world or sold to industry as oil rags.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Simon are always looking for clothes and never dump any that are wearable at all.

Advertisement