Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beko fridge freezer integrated alarm going off every couple hours

Options
  • 07-01-2019 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi got new fridge freezer changed doors around and fitted all looks good door closes lights go out open doors alarm goes off close door alarm stops problem I have is alarm goes off intermittently after an hour or 2 I put camera in fridge to see if doors close properly which they do light goes out when door closes any advice welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

If it is new go back to the retailer and book a service call, the alarm indicates a rise in temp but if is going off randomly with the doors properly closed there is something adrift. If you have a thermometer the freezer should read -20 and the fridge section circa +3 degrees, that will give an indication of what is going on

• Registered Users Posts: 9 baw510

If it is new go back to the retailer and book a service call, the alarm indicates a rise in temp but if is going off randomly with the doors properly closed there is something adrift. If you have a thermometer the freezer should read -20 and the fridge section circa +3 degrees, that will give an indication of what is going on

think I found problem in my rational way of thinking I left legs off which I think affected circulation now about 4 inches of ground no alarm now thank you for your quick reply

Advertisement