Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fs. Garmin 920xt

Options
  • 09-12-2018 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Selling my garmin 920xt. Includes heart strap that picks up running dynamics, the converter kit that allows u to take the watch face off the wrist and put it on the bike plus a spare strap.

Couple of cosmetic scratches on the screen that you can really only see if you tilt the watch a certain way. Other then that is perfect order.

Priced to sell at €100.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr Tango

Watch now sold. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Just on the 920xt , is it possible to upload to strava without a pc ? Looking for an entry level swim triathlon watch and thought this may be suitable

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

You can pair the 920xt with a smart phone and the garmin connect app on the phones will do the uploading - and allow lots of analysis too.

Nice watch the 920xt

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

will jump in here as MR tango has sold his, i'll have another available next week, will put a for sale thread shortly. 1 year old,(was a warranty replacement). screen is perfect. same price

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭MalDoc

mossym wrote: »
    will jump in here as MR tango has sold his, i'll have another available next week, will put a for sale thread shortly. 1 year old,(was a warranty replacement). screen is perfect. same price

Offer asking price.

• Advertisement

all yours, just to repeat i need to hold on to it till next week and can post out on the 27th, it's replacement is under the tree wrapped up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

If maldoc doesn't want it I'll definitely take it , raging he got in before me 😒

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭MalDoc

mossym wrote: »
    all yours, just to repeat i need to hold on to it till next week and can post out on the 27th, it's replacement is under the tree wrapped up :)

Great, no rush at all!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 227 ✭✭Dubs1990

was this watch sold?

Mine is sold.

• Advertisement
Advertisement