Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed limits

Options
  • 08-11-2018 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

ya im just wondering whats the story nowadays with speed limits on trucks, im noticing everyday artics tailgating me at 90kph which is the speed I mostly do in my van, ive stopped pulling in to the side lane due to few near misses where people have come out side roads and im at fault id say if we collide gfb, and the aggressive way they try force me in, buses are bad to I will say, I thought they were limited somehow to less than or max 90 kph but they just pull away when they overtake, roads im talking bout here is n17 or n4 type, im noticing more aggressive driving in general lately

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭bren11

90kph limit on motorways, 80kph general limit on dual carriageway and other national routes. Some fleets have reduced limit to 85/80 kph, supposed to be for economy.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭discodaveirl

bren11 wrote: »
    90kph limit on motorways, 80kph general limit on dual carriageway and other national routes. Some fleets have reduced limit to 85/80 kph, supposed to be for economy.

Speed limiter to be calibrated at 90kmph but must not exceed 94kmph.

Advertisement