Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Cinderella3

carrie b wrote: »
    Has anyone heard back from the online assesment yet?

Not a word and it’s been 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Whitsundays93

Nothing yet for me either, I suspect we could be waiting till the New Year for news.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

Nothing yet for me either, I suspect we could be waiting till the New Year for news.

I did hear from a friend who works there that they are recruiting 250.... no word here either

Has anyone heard back from Aer Lingus yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mark1995

Has anyone heard back from Aer Lingus yet?

No i haven't either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 carrie b

Not a word, you think we would have heard by now

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Not a word, you think we would have heard by now

I would advise ppl who have applied to look over the previous threads on Aer Lingus cabin crew,ground operatives and pilot cadet programs over the last 4-5 years. The general trend is that the process is very long and drawn out.

Hi everyone just a heads up to keep aware of your phones , my daughter got a call for an assessment day end of the month , good luck to you all

Brilliant news, I'm delighted for her.
    Everyone else keep fingers crossed

Well done to her xxx

• Advertisement

Thank you, good luck to you all. This recruitment drive seems much quieter compared to all the previous years on boards .... I’d love to know if there are many still flying that were on previous threads here and were successful

It’s a very slow process and I do think that some people get lost in the pile.
    Yesterday I applied to another airline who were looking for cc, I was sent 2 assessments to complete on line which I did last night and around lunchtime today I received an email inviting me to an assessment day next month

It’s a very slow process and I do think that some people get lost in the pile.
    Yesterday I applied to another airline who were looking for cc, I was sent 2 assessments to complete on line which I did last night and around lunchtime today I received an email inviting me to an assessment day next month

Hi what other airline is it, if you don't mind me asking thanks

Just got off the phone with Aer Lingus, have my assessment day at the end of January! Delighted!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Baileybelles

Got my call today! The relief! I havnt received email yet though has anyone else?

Congrats! I got phone call this morning and received email this afternoon, so relieved

Congrats everyone. Got the email also at last. Must have just been a bit of a delay on it. Now the real nerves will kick in lol

Just got off the phone with Aer Lingus, have my assessment day at the end of January! Delighted!!!

Hi congrats, still waiting on a call, did they ask you any questions on the phone ? Thanks

Hi Mark,

Yes they ask you are you still interested, have you any visible tattoos or piercings and if you have any holidays planned?
    Fingers crossed you will get a call

Hi Mark,

Yes they ask you are you still interested, have you any visible tattoos or piercings and if you have any holidays planned?
    Fingers crossed you will get a call

Hi Carrie,
    Thanks very much

• Advertisement

Does anyone know when the actual training is starting??? Curious

I believe this first lot of training will be in March and then ongoing till May? Not 100% on this though!

Good luck to everyone who has their Assessment Day tomorrow! :D

I believe this first lot of training will be in March and then ongoing till May? Not 100% on this though!

Best of luck to you too! Mine is Tuesday and the nerves have kicked in already 😂 not sure when training is starting! Good luck to everyone tomorrow

Thank you ! and you too...Let us know how you get on

Hi All,

The best of luck to those who have their interviews today!

Training is March April and May , daughter went this morning and said they were all lovely , were you there this morning Whitsunday?

Hi,
    Don't mind me asking how long did the whole process take? when will the medical take place and what were the interview questions like...Mine is tomorrow and as nervous as hell

Hi,
    Don't mind me asking how long did the whole process take? when will the medical take place and what were the interview questions like...Mine is tomorrow and as nervous as hell

I’m Tomorrow also I feel your nerves lol

The main focus is to be yourself, positive and confident and it will all fall into place...We will be fine ��

• Advertisement

It took about two hours in total with height test and seat belts etc , staff are lovely and help you . The questions were general interview questions and questions about her CV and what experience she had . Just double check all your documents that you have everything they have asked for . Just relax and be yourself and get there early , this morning most people were there half an hour before their time and don’t forget they are not there to trick you they want you to get the job . Best of luck to you both tomorrow,will be looking forward to see how you both do

Advertisement