Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REIKI causes Paedo Priests!

Options
  • 10-10-2018 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,536 ✭✭✭

We now know the real reason for paedo priests. It's SATAN!, and REIKI! Bishop Cullinane sez so in today's Indo; https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-37403224.html

"He said he "absolutely" agreed with Pope Francis's view that child abuse is caused by Satan."

Pope Francis backs him up;

"Since day one, Pope Francis has been talking about the action of Satan. I have got several requests from people, one lady for example who is involved in counselling, I don't know if she's Catholic or what, but she's coming across things in people which she cannot deal with, and she knows that it's beyond psychological."

So now you know. Those priests were blameless, and are still considered so. Hence they are not treated as criminals. The real guilty parties were the lefties humming and rocking and lighting candles and practicing REIKI! ffs.

*Any similarity between Reiki and holy men praying is entirely coincidental and no implications can be drawn from the above statements to this effect. Amen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

deezell wrote: »
    We now know the real reason for paedo priests. It's SATAN!, and REIKI! Bishop Cullinane sez so in today's Indo; https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-37403224.html

"He said he "absolutely" agreed with Pope Francis's view that child abuse is caused by Satan."

Pope Francis backs him up;

"Since day one, Pope Francis has been talking about the action of Satan. I have got several requests from people, one lady for example who is involved in counselling, I don't know if she's Catholic or what, but she's coming across things in people which she cannot deal with, and she knows that it's beyond psychological."

So now you know. Those priests were blameless, and are still considered so. Hence they are not treated as criminals. The real guilty parties were the lefties humming and rocking and lighting candles and practicing REIKI! ffs.

*Any similarity between Reiki and holy men praying is entirely coincidental and no implications can be drawn from the above statements to this effect. Amen

So (1) Don't go near any reiki masters or do a weekend course to become one and (2) don't go near any priests or if you're a man don't study to become one. Reiki masters tend to be women who dress in orange or purple and priests tend to be men who dress in black (Goths excluded but they are in league with SATAN as well)

STAY AWAY FROM REIKI AND RELIGION BECAUSE BOTH ARE SURE ROUTES TO SATAN!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement