Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCI collage

Options
  • 08-02-2017 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Anyone done a course in counselling with pci?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,200 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Anyone done a course in counselling with pci?

Yup, fire away if you're looking to know something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭guile4582

i'm thinking of doing the Cert in Counselling and Psychotherapy come spring with a view to go on to do the Bsc. doing every second weekend

has anyone experience doing the Bsc? once finished are you fully IACP accredited, and can begin working, i am a bit confused with the info on the site? how did you manage to fit in your client work while working full time (if this was the case)? is it up to you to seek out clients or does PCI help you there?

sorry if these are very basic questions

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Wexfordthemonk

Hey where are u doin it im thinking of doin it 2!!!!i'm thinking of doing the Cert in Counselling and Psychotherapy come spring with a view to go on to do the Bsc. doing every second weekend

has anyone experience doing the Bsc? once finished are you fully IACP accredited, and can begin working, i am a bit confused with the info on the site? how did you manage to fit in your client work while working full time (if this was the case)? is it up to you to seek out clients or does PCI help you there?

sorry if these are very basic questions[/quote]

Advertisement