Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Takahashi 130d First Light

Options
  • 31-03-2018 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭

I sold the star 71 as i never really got on with it. I couldn't get the stars to behave. I got these strange halos and could never figure it out. So i upgraded to a Tak Epsilon 130.

This is just a test as i got a surprise break in the clouds and in my haste to set up i got the spacing wrong so the corner stars are slightly oval.

Asi 1600 1.2 hours

41089322312_9d2f26e9ae_z.jpgTakahashi 130 First Light by Richard Sweeney, on Flickr

☀️ 10.75kwp.

⚡️5kw SunSynk, 5.95kwp SE, 3.2kwp SE, .8kwp NW, .8kwp SW. 15kwh SunSynk BYD Battery.⚡️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭Wailin

Beautiful, great work as always Richard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭bogman

Super stuff, well wear Richard, looking forward to seeing more of your work with your new setup..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭allinthehead

bogman wrote: »
    Super stuff, well wear Richard, looking forward to seeing more of your work with your new setup..

Thanks Bogman. I've added some of my latest to a new topic.

☀️ 10.75kwp.

⚡️5kw SunSynk, 5.95kwp SE, 3.2kwp SE, .8kwp NW, .8kwp SW. 15kwh SunSynk BYD Battery.⚡️

Advertisement