Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Tattooist in the world ?

Options
  • 16-10-2018 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Who's is the best out there now,when i started to get interested in tattoo's in the mid 80's there was Paul Booth USA, Shotsie Gormon USA,Mike Deveries USA, Horiyoshi 111 Japan,Ian of Reading UK, Jack Ruby USA, Bet your all too young to remember these, ah the good old day's.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

decky1 wrote: »
    Who's is the best out there now,when i started to get interested in tattoo's in the mid 80's there was Paul Booth USA, Shotsie Gormon USA,Mike Deveries USA, Horiyoshi 111 Japan,Ian of Reading UK, Jack Ruby USA, Bet your all too young to remember these, ah the good old day's.:D

Yup nobody has ever heard of Paul booth or horiyishi III. They must of died hundreds of years ago and don't tattoo at all any more

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

Yup nobody has ever heard of Paul booth or horiyishi III. They must of died hundreds of years ago and don't tattoo at all any more

google them , you may be surprised.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Black Pearl

decky1 wrote: »

Paul Booth is a legend! I was only watching his youtube channel the other day, he tells these crazy stories. :eek:

I would of thought everyone had of heard of him. Bob Tyrrell is another legend.

Best in the world at the moment? Depends on the style really. Arguably you could say Steve Butcher is the best at hyper realism, Remis for realism, but its art so depends who you are talking to and their opinion. Loads of artists come to mind like Carlos Torres, Sasha O'Kharin, Benjamin Laukis. I kind of have a huge list of realism mostly that I like. I wouldn't be too good at knowing who is the best new school or old school artist or other styles. But if anyone has any other artists to share please do let me know!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

For me its Bob Tyrrell , Joe Capobianco,Chris Garver or Mr Cartoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Steve Butcher. Sasha O' Kharin. Inal bersekov.

• Advertisement

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Steve Butcher. Sasha O' Kharin. Inal bersekov.

you have good taste

Hellrazer wrote: »
    For me its Bob Tyrrell , Joe Capobianco,Chris Garver or Mr Cartoon.

you too Hellrazer :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

Robert Litcan on yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

jimmy180sx wrote: »
    Robert Litcan on yours?

Don't have a list of people tbh, I like viktor Portugal work, sile sand does some good stuff depends what style you want tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Advertisement