Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Band Manager Wanted

Options
  • 20-08-2018 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

We are a 4 piece Pub/Wedding/Function Band that have been Playing the Pub scene (and the odd wedding) in Wicklow and north Wexford for 5-6 years now. We have a good sound with two vocalists (male and female), drums, bass and guitar and can play hundreds of covers from 50's all the way to current chart.

We can play with or without tracks and have a nice tight rig and lighting. We have regular gigs around the local pubs (50 mile radius) and getting these and keeping the slots has never been a problem. We need someone to bring us to the next level and somehow give us the direction to play more weddings and functions than we currently get.

We have a decent website and some cover tracks recorded.

Anyone out there that thinks they can help, we can discuss how to split income etc. and how much involvement is required. Please PM me if interested and I can send you more details. Ideally someone local enough to come and watch us if interested. We don't really necessarily care about experience, you just need to love getting out there, have the drive and the personality.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Amdoyle

Hi guys,

Contact lcm promotions on Facebook. Declan is very professional. If you need another vocalist I'm based in Carlow and would love to be apart

Regards,
    Ailise

quote="colinmcbride22;107842238"]We are a 4 piece Pub/Wedding/Function Band that have been Playing the Pub scene (and the odd wedding) in Wicklow and north Wexford for 5-6 years now. We have a good sound with two vocalists (male and female), drums, bass and guitar and can play hundreds of covers from 50's all the way to current chart.

We can play with or without tracks and have a nice tight rig and lighting. We have regular gigs around the local pubs (50 mile radius) and getting these and keeping the slots has never been a problem. We need someone to bring us to the next level and somehow give us the direction to play more weddings and functions than we currently get.

We have a decent website and some cover tracks recorded.

Anyone out there that thinks they can help, we can discuss how to split income etc. and how much involvement is required. Please PM me if interested and I can send you more details. Ideally someone local enough to come and watch us if interested. We don't really necessarily care about experience, you just need to love getting out there, have the drive and the personality.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Advertisement