Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch straps

Options
  • 15-01-2019 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations on where to buy a metal bracelet strap for a Seiko diver or would a boardsie have one to sell? 22 mm I think.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Strapcode are quite popular for Seiko. Their prices have went up quite a bit recently though.

https://www.strapcode.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Homer

Paging HDMI... customer query in aisle 2 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭HDMI

Homer wrote: »
    Paging HDMI... customer query in aisle 2 :P

Funny fecker ain't ya :D

I would have to go with the Strapcode recommendation also but they are getting fairly expensive now especially if they have the ratchet clasp. Emo72 got most of mine before I left.

Depending on the model Seiko has improved the quality of the stock bracelets, let me know what watch it's for and I will keep an eye out. The only spare I have at the moment is a stock Sumo bracelet but if I decide to sell it already has a home waiting in Ireland, emo claimed it before I left the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

Thanks for the replies. It's for an srp773 which is on rubber not bracelet.. if I buy from stra0code is there a long delivery time? Anyone buy from uncle Seiko?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

Thanks for the replies. It's for an srp773 which is on rubber not bracelet.. if I buy from stra0code is there a long delivery time? Anyone buy from uncle Seiko?

Bought two Strap code bracelets in the last month. Both arrived within a week of ordering.

• Advertisement

Thanks. See your pictures ok. Nice strap ok. Do they ship from the states?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

They are in Hong Kong

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭HDMI

You can get them from Amazon UK

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?k=seiko+turtle+bracelet

Alternatively just wait until someone sells their stock bracelet on watchuseek or tz-uk

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f319/%5Bwts%5D-oem-seiko-srp-turtle-bracelet-strap-new-4867403.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14,230 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I've bought a few straps here: https://www.watch-band-center.com/shop-watchstrap.html

Always found them good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,469 ✭✭✭micks_address

I bought a two tone bracelet from strapcode US couple of weeks ago for Alpinist. I used addresspal . Package was small so didn't get imoort fees and postman put through letter box

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

@blue,
    Thanks ordered from stra0code last night. Good to keep in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭2shea

@blue,
    Thanks ordered from stra0code last night. Good to keep in mind.

Did you happen to order one with the ratchet divers extension on the clasp?

@2shea.....no I ordered a normal strap not with divers extension.

Just an update. Ordered 10.30 sat night and arrived this morning from Hong Kong.. brilliant service..how do they do it? Dublin to tipp can take 2 days!!!

Now to get it fitted.

Another update. Got a lovely invoice from FedEx for 32 euro for customs etc.
    Thank god the watch is a keeper as I probably should have went with ànother brand of strap other than strapcode.

Lesson learned

• Registered Users Posts: 8,469 ✭✭✭micks_address

Another update. Got a lovely invoice from FedEx for 32 euro for customs etc.
    Thank god the watch is a keeper as I probably should have went with ànother brand of strap other than strapcode.

Lesson learned
    I ordered from the US using addresspal.. cost 15.99 to use addresspal but package was so small obviously slipped by customs..took two weeks though but it was over Xmas and new year

Advertisement